Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I'd love for Sunfire and Warpath to be featured more. they're two of my faves

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Number one on my list is Synch:

He needs to return as a full fledged X-men now that his teammates are finally getting their due again.
    definitely like to see him resurrected.

Didn't Storm have a god son from the 90s Fox cartoon?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 08-07-2019 at 05:25 AM.

Jesse and James as mutant freedom fighters taking down big corps trying to end their kind. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Didn't Storm have a god son from the 90s Fox cartoon?
    Mjnari, who was a completely different character in the comics and wasn't even a mutant. I did prefer TAS' Mjnari over Evolution's Spyke tho. Spyke was just a lame skateboard kid.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Mjnari, who was a completely different character in the comics and wasn't even a mutant. I did prefer TAS' Mjnari over Evolution's Spyke tho. Spyke was just a lame skateboard kid.
    with horrible powers.. I know the wanted their token Black character. Its sad they didnt have one they could use so they had to make one up..That is very telling.. They could have given him a better power and it should not have been related to Storm.. made no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Jesse and James as mutant freedom fighters taking down big corps trying to end their kind. Or something.

With them on patrol...prepare for trouble!

Look forward to them to protecting the world from devastation and uniting all people within the nation of Krakoa.

Looking up the controversy around the Rising Sun flag, I don't think Sunfire using it is comparable to Captain American's costume.

It's arguably more in common with Red Skull's outfit.
    Truth!!!
    through the transative property

Captain Americas Costume =Red Skulls costume=Sunfires costume
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Oh, please bare in mind that I'm not saying that it's okay, in the slightest. Just that it's somewhat more rationalized because he's meant to be biracial.
    Beeeeecause when most people think of "Biracial Brazilian" its of a Tan person in Latin America but most people can be idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Number one on my list is Synch:

this finally cement that Synch is the gay Black Mutant hero I NEED *from my just now head Canon* Synch is the zenith of young American potential. From preventing a Mass Shooting in Florida To his secondary mutation to Synch with humans led directly to Guilty convictions in the Martin case , the Brown case and dozens similar confrontations, Proof of the American Dream is attainable.to EVERYONE.
    Mutant, Flatscan,Black,White, Straight, Gay.
    Everett Thomas isn't gay but with shouts of JUBILEE!! preceding a fiesty Rainbow Aura people are gonna talk. Synch doesn't mind but when a few queer New Generation of students produce a few Queer washouts who discover his truth and use it to justify turning his greatest sites of "positive representation" into hateful bloodbaths
    Last edited by BroHomo; 08-07-2019 at 01:45 PM.

I hope Hickman does something interesting with Forge.

He has too long been treated as a semi-incompetent support character who keeps lamenting about Storm. He needs to move on.

The guy is one of the very few Marvel characters who have one foot in science and one foot in magic. This should be exploited.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

I agree with this thread. Let’s hope for more black males whose power isn’t designed to kill them if they get too powerful.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I know many HATED the mini, but I did like Bomb. A kid from Harlem, whose dad Wolverine was friends with.

Bring him back with some better art work, and he could be cool. Like Synch, he wasn't the angry black kid. But unless he's immortal, he'd probably be too old now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post

He has too long been treated as a semi-incompetent support character who keeps lamenting about Storm. He needs to move on.

The guy is one of the very few Marvel characters who have one foot in science and one foot in magic. This should be exploited.
    I think they should stay away from the magic thing. Far too many Native American characters in superhero comics have that in their power sets or backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post

I think they should stay away from the magic thing. Far too many Native American characters in superhero comics have that in their power sets or backgrounds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    They can definitely do better on representation, but yeah, a lot of those characters just haven't broken through because they're kind of crap. Would love to see more of Bishop, Sunspot, Sunfire and Rictor.
    Sunfire should definitely be on a team. Synch and Ski should be resurrected. I’m glad Mondo and Sunspot are apart of the New Mutants and Bishop is back.

BANNED

That maybe true but magic has been a part of his powerset from day one. It’s not a part of Thunderbird’s powerset.