Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Maggots powers are fine, It is straight-up super strength and enhanced human abilities aka Captian America or Black Panther. His power source is just weird 2 slug/maggot/worms things collect energy for him to do that via eating. Maggot beyond super-strength stuff, Maggot is excellent infiltration/tracking candidate because of psychic link to his slugs. All Maggot needs a useful skill to increase his versatility make him a bounty hunter, medic or something he is good.
    His slugs can also potentially eat any sort of mass/eat through anything which adds to the features of his powers.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Bishop and Sunfire get my vote.

I think my user name speaks for itself.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    How is it nearly 2020 and Sunfire is still wearing that caricature atrocity for a default outfit?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Hickman only writing the first issue
    He's writing the first arc, not just the first issue.

Shola was so great in Mekanix. Wish that was a launching pad for major exposure.

Of those not starring in DoX, I want more Shola, Prodigy, and Xorn.

I disagree with Hickman in that I think we DO need new PoC characters. There are big design flaws in a lot of our existing ones IMO.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Shola was so great in Mekanix. Wish that was a launching pad for major exposure.

I disagree with Hickman in that I think we DO need new PoC characters. There are big design flaws in a lot of our existing ones IMO.

Sunfire is a walking PR nightmare if he ever made it anywhere near big media.

There are sooooooooooooo many underutilized MOC and it makes rosters like X-Force especially hard to take in or even look at. Synch, Sunfire, Prodigy, Skin, Darwin, Thunderbird III, Gentle, Indra, Warpath, Velocidad, Hijack. All these characters and apparently only three or four can get the spotlight at a time. But anyway:

Shiro Yoshida

David Alleyne

Ev Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Sunfire is a walking PR nightmare if he ever made it anywhere near big media.
    Not really there is the AoA Sunfire who is fine for example. The beautiful thing about the X-men in another format that you can cherry-pick the best things and avoid the worse things like Psylocke is an easy fix in the movie world she was always Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    How is it nearly 2020 and Sunfire is still wearing that caricature atrocity for a default outfit?
    it looks dope and also captain america
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

He really was.. I really enjoyed him, Hub (teleporter), Hack ( male telepath), Purge( a much better version of Teon), as well as Wicked and Freakshow. There B side story in Excalibur vol 2 was really interesting. I would have loved a team book with just them. A genoshan Fallen Angels. He is one of the few guys that when folks were going on about Omegas that I could think could be one.. His TK was very powerful yet so distinctive than others with the same power.

Since every mutant living in the Dawn of X has a fresh start, can someone PLEASE help Emplate??? He has one of the most tragic powers in all mutantdom.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm all for Keeping Emplate as a villain, actually. (There are some evil PoC out there in the world).
    Yes...even with his tragic power-set...that's what makes him a 'good' villain, imo.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    it looks dope and also captain america
    Its the equivalent of dressing a german super hero in a Swastika and giving him gas powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Not really there is the AoA Sunfire who is fine for example. The beautiful thing about the X-men in another format that you can cherry-pick the best things and avoid the worse things like Psylocke is an easy fix in the movie world she was always Asian.
    AoA does circumvent the biggest problem.

It’s not a matter of making Emplate a hero. If Apocalypse, Pyro, Mondo, Mystique, Toad, Sabretooth, Black Tom, Kwannon, and Vulcan can stay on this mutant paradise and not constantly suffer, so can Emplate.