View Poll Results: Whose Side Were You On?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cap/Anti registration

144 82.76%
  • Ironman/Pro registration

30 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    I know what is in the books I have no idea where the stuff you come up with is from.
    We both look at the same issues, amazing that we see different things.

BANNED

Oh no a nose bleed, oh no did she stub her toe too? The Humanity!

Look at the number of panels that from When Bill dies to the end of all of it. Recognizing that many of the panels are happening at the same time and over lapping. IF he reacted right away he or I would assume stark and Skym know the word as well, maybe others as well it could have been shut down a little bit quicker but there was a few things going on. The vast majority of which were a lot more important than a nose bleed.
    Wouldn't the woman he love bleeding be a cause for concern and action by any man?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It is fair to argue Reed probably should have been more concerned with Clor trying to murder his friends than his wife's bleeding nose... but the point is that he didn't act to prevent either when he could have with a single word. Again, he was standing RIGHT BEHIND Clor. By the time Sue had her shield up they were all just standing around watching Clor shoot lightning bolts at Sue's force field.

But fine... if you're arging Reed had more important things to do than shut down Clor when he was trying to murder his friends, what exactly might that be? Bu the time Sue had them in her force field protecting them from Clor's lightning, Reed clearly wasn't busy fighting Caps side. So what else should Reed have been doing instead of trying to save his friends lives? Was his cell phone ringing? Did he have to stop and tie his shoe laces so he wouldn't trip? At that exact point in time what was going on which was more important or prevented Reed from shutting Clor down. Because again, from what I saw he and the rest were just standing behind Clor watching.
    You do realize they are pictures right they don't move so people are just standing or hovering where ever they are drawn. They don't move no matter what happens in that panel until they appear in their next panel where they stand when they are now drawn?

How much time do you think took place between Bill being zapped and the dreaded nose bleed. 15 seconds, 30, 45? more less. What else is going on at that moment? A chaotic battle in the middle of the most populated island in America? I would hope he had plenty to think about.

BANNED

You do realize they are pictures right they don't move so people are just standing or hovering where ever they are drawn. They don't move no matter what happens in that panel until they appear in their next panel where they stand when they are now drawn?

How much time do you think took place between Bill being zapped and the dreaded nose bleed. 15 seconds, 30, 45? more less. What else is going on at that moment? A chaotic battle in the middle of the most populated island in America? I would hope he had plenty to think about.
    What's more important to Reed then Sue?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngel0 View Post
    It's not murder, if it's in the heat of battle against a highly hostile force.

Still, I agree that Reed could've stopped Clor....though I'm pretty sure we would've stopped him before any deaths could be committed.
    Sue made it just in the knock of time CLOR fired before Reed or Tony did anything, without Sue it would have been too late. From the pages it doesn't look like the knew she w did anything until afterwards, Reed and Tony stood and watched

If only one side is using lethal force it is murder

Non-sentient machines g don't have the right of self defense, and if CLOR was Sentient he was a mutilated slave so neither path make Reed and Tony look good, the latter simple would make them monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    What's more important to Reed then Sue?
    I gather you don't read the F4? Just about everything

By the time Sue was protecting them in her force field the only battle that was going on was Clor trying to kill them. A battle that Reed could have and IMO should have stopped.

Again, what SHOULD have Reed been doing at that exact moment instead of shutting Clor down while he was trying to kill their friends?

Frankly I don't know why we're even arguing this... of COURSE he freaking should have shut the damn thing down. If there's a good counter arguement against NOT stopping Clor from trying to kill their friends when he was clearly able to with a single word, I have yet to hear it from you or anyone else.

How much time took place? Enough for Reed to say a single word. If Sue and Falcon had time to spit out complete sentences within that scene, Reed has time to say just one word. I'm not sure anyone can credibly argue he couldn't.
    Last edited by XPac; 08-18-2014 at 11:10 PM.

BANNED

The reason I'll always consider Tony and Reed villains who got away with it.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...omment-5233872