Default DCEU Shazam questions?

I just want to clarify stuff about the characters and feats of this movie so I have a base from which to argue my points in future threads. These are genuine questions I'm hoping to get opinions on.

1: The extended Shazam family. Can we give them some sort of feat parity due to drawing power from the same source? Initially, it seems like they all represented 1 of Billy's powers and not much else, but watching the movie again leads me to believe they all have access to them all. Like, the one kids thing seemed to be "flight" but then they ALL fly at the final scene. The other kid appears to be "strength" but then Mary picks up and overpowers a Sin and tosses it just fine as well. So maybe that stuff comes more naturally to them, but can we infer they do in fact get the full power package?

2: Sivana. Dude distinctly gets his powers from a different source of magic then the Shazam family. Buuut it appears to grant him identical powers to Billy? Speed, strength and even lightning are about the same. So again, given the presentation of the guy, do we assume stuff he can do (obviously not creating monster stuff) Billy can do as well? Feat parity?

3: How fast do we think Sivana/Billy/whoever are for Rumbles purposes? Billy and Darla have various speed feats. Sivana caught a BB pellet with laughable ease. A quick google shows those move about 1/2 speed of a normal hand gun.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

1. It seems like the Shazam family all have the same baseline powers and abilities, but not all of them are equal when it comes to the utilization of said powers. Each family member excels in one specific skill that they are more proficient at using than their siblings (e.g., Darla's use of superspeed is vastly superior, as demonstrated when she moved faster than her superpowered siblings could perceive). Billy didn't seem to wane or diminish when he shared his powers with his family, suggesting he somehow found a way to copy it as opposed to splitting it up in smaller portions. He found a way to eat his cake and have it too. As far as potentiality goes, the Shazam family could all, in time, become equals. For now, they all have the same powers and abilities, with each member specializing in one above all others. Since their powers all originate from Billy, I'd personally attribute their feats to him.

But do we do the same for Shazam the Wizard?

2. Sivana and Shazam, minus demon-summoning stuff, appear to be able to do the same thing, though Sivana was usually stronger, at least in the strength and lightning department. I don't know if Sivana has super-speed. We never saw him move like a shining blur like Billy and Darla.

3. I'm sure others have calculated how fast they were traveling. Darla has the best speed feats. It looked comparable to Flash's Superman-dodging from Justice League. I see no reason why Billy's superspeed couldn't match Darla's since her powers come from him. He just doesn't activate it as frequently as Darla. There's no proof Sivana is as fast as either of them when they're using their superspeed.

Sivana is the one who caught the BB round between 2 fingers, so it's not like he has flat zero speed stuff. Also he flew Billy to above cloud level in seconds, although that's strictly travel speed.

Edit: Also, Billy could flat out catch Sivanas best punches and push him back. Sort of a reverse of the first confrontation. So the strength gap seemed to have disappeared or even reversed by films end. Thanks for brain storming with me btw!
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 08-06-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure