Default Elektra vs. Huntress, Catwoman & Black Canary

616 vs. Post Crisis.

They spot each other on opposing rooftops 200 meters away from another. Downtown Gotham.

BONUS: Replace the trio with Cass Cain.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

-The Covenant Writ of Union

I see Elektra managing to take down Catwoman and Huntress. She's got some neat tricks they may not be ready for like the silent scream and her speed is quite impressive. Dinah's fist or her Canary Cry may take her out.

Bonus: I think I will give it to Cass.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I see Elektra managing to take down Catwoman and Huntress. She's got some neat tricks they may not be ready for like the silent scream and her speed is quite impressive. Dinah's fist or her Canary Cry may take her out.

Bonus: I think I will give it to Cass.
    This looks like a stomp to me. Elektra is way above each one individually, and you gave her enough space to disengage and hide? After she hides from them, it's over. All three of them are getting killed from the shadows. That's not even counting Elektra other powers.

After all, One tangles with Daredevil on a regular basis, the other three fighters usually go against a Comic Book Peak Human (Batman).

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Elektra murders the trio. They're not good enough to spot her before she starts taking them out, guerilla warrior style. Scratch that; before she takes Canary out, guerilla warrior style, then just crushes Catwoman and Huntress simultaneously in a straight-up fight. Basically, the only thing she worries about here is the Canary Cry; she's pretty far above these three.

Edit: even Fighting Dirrrteee™ isn't helping Huntress here.

Against Cass, this is a rough fight. They're comparable in speed (I've recently seen some speed feats of Elektra's that start actually shifting her up the bullet-time list), comparable in skill, hit hard enough to hurt each other...Elektra has lethal weapons, Cass has whatever she has in her belt. Elektra has mind whammy, Cass has body reading...

Neither of them really have any serious stealth advantage on each other, so that part is unimportant.

What exactly does Elektra's mental ability DO? I've never actually gotten that sorted out.

If that doesn't make the difference, Cass ekes out a majority thanks to the body-read and being a little tougher.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 08-06-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Being fair, unless Elektra's mental powers allow her to really mess people up while she's fighting them, the trio would win in an arena setting. Scratch that; Canary would win in an Arena setting, due to the Canary Cry. But here, Elektra (even if she can't mind-zorch Canary or whatever) can simply ghost out of the area, then come back at leisure to casually shank Dinah from ambush.
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

"...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers."
    - Estrecca

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move."
    - Nik Hasta

"[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman."
    - Pendaran