Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Does Gotham Girl have to die at the cost of defeating Captain Atom??? Why is she all right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    King wrote Damian in Rules of Engagement.

And I am not always a huge fan of how Seeley writes Damian.
    Doubt poster was talking about Rules of engagement. Bragging to a teen about how you stabbed his mum isn't beautiful writing. Well imo anyway.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Doubt poster was talking about Rules of engagement. Bragging to a teen about how you stabbed his mum isn't beautiful writing. Well imo anyway.
    I mean, if anyone can appreciate the irony in his mum getting stabbed by the person who replaced that mum, it's Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Well, I found Damian's worries about being replaced by his father's new lover to be more beautiful that Cheese Invaders.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Well, I found Damian's worries about being replaced by his father's new lover to be more beautiful that Cheese Invaders.
    I thought that was beautiful too although it was more beautiful and emotional in Nightwing must die. Seeley has a thing for cheese Vikings and Damian's insecurities which is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
    I mean, if anyone can appreciate the irony in his mum getting stabbed by the person who replaced that mum, it's Damian.
    I honestly don't have anything to say to that expect "Can't believe i didn't see the irony" If that was on purpose then King is much better than I give him credit for.