View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

277 80.06%
  • ★★★★

47 13.58%
  • ★★★

12 3.47%
  • ★★

4 1.16%
  • 6 1.73%
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

I would be a bit disappointed I think if her power could work in the womb before manifesting as usual at the puberty. Or eiyher if Destiny was lying : I'd prefer reading that scene as a very sincere discussion!

So about the two mysterious black panels, maybe the first one is related to the quote of Apocalypse at the beginning of the issue. I could see the two lovers - with their huge knowledge of Celestial and other various tech - breaking the first rule (or making the first step to break it) : I mean how Moira's mutant power is set and what Destiny read. Making the first step to make her "eternal".
    Last edited by Abe; 08-12-2019 at 02:17 AM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    I would be a bit disappointed I think if her power could work in the womb before manifesting as usual at the puberty. Or eiyher if Destiny was lying : I'd prefer reading that scene as a very sincere discussion!

So about the two mysterious black panels, maybe the first one is related to the quote of Apocalypse at the beginning of the issue. I could see the two lovers - with their huge knowledge of Celestial and other various tech - breaking the first rule (or making the first step to break it) : I mean how Moira's mutant power is set and what Destiny read. Making the first step to make her "eternal".
    The way I see it, her powers are actually more about changing her fate than anything else. Shifting things towards the new. Changing her destiny. The way she talks about her powers they are not just ‘being reborn’. If anything the rebirth aspect is a trap. Reincarnation is just a convenient label.

Yes I do see the ‘first step’ as being about living forever. It’s her way out of the cycle.

Although maybe there is no way out. Another way of seeing the double panel is the end of existence. Then the darkness of the beginning of another cycle.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 08-12-2019 at 02:54 AM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Fantastic Member

Well that

Stegman: And all of Absolute Carnage is also one of Moira MacTaggert’s lives.

certainly is interesting! From X-Men Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Well that

Well, everything about 616 is technically in one of Moira's lives. It's just a joke.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Well that

Yeah, I don't think that's interesting at all, and like Glio said, it's clearly a joke.

I feel like this is not unlike when JDW and Hickman said they had three decades of plans at Comicon and people took it literally.