View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

277 80.06%
  • ★★★★

47 13.58%
  • ★★★

12 3.47%
  • ★★

4 1.16%
  • 6 1.73%
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The reason the P5 weren't listed in Moira X's timeline is because you can't list EVERYTHING. But it did list: Joe MacTaggert, Proteus, Genosha, her "death". Clearly there to denote that the past 56 years of X-Men comics were in Moira X's life.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Pretty sad that Rahne got ignored in all of the timelines. You would think her foster daughter would have at least some importance to her story.
    I would say something that small does not fit the scope of the story they are telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I bet that was the multiple instances of "Moria", and something else I forgot. Eh, Jordan?
    I think I saw at least one instance of "Joesph" too.

Astonishing Member

Why are people saying she is 430 years old when we don't even know when she dies in Life 9?

Wild, baseless theory:

Nimrod The Lesser is actually Moira, and we should be reading all of his dialogue in a Scots Islander accent.

I'm hoping we get to see a bit more about Moira's previous lives. The Apocalypse X-men sound like something worth exploring (and based on that teaser of Moira and Apocalypse kissing, I think we may get to see them).

Maybe this series should be called "House of Moria X"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well on the timeline it showed Life 4 Charles and Moira founded the X-men in their 30s and that went on for 20 years and she died close to the age she is currently in this timeline so easily most if not all x-men stories could have happened in life four if he wanted.
    Except everyone keeps on ignoring that the ONLY stories that would fit would be ones WITH Moira IN THEM AND SHE WAS MARRIED TO XAVIER.

The stories could have happened there, but WE have always been shown her 10th Timeline, the one where she never married Xavier, she had Proteus etc... and even if you tried to shoehorn those stories into the 4th Timeline, when she never had Proteus and that changes A LOT about the X-Men, along with the Muir Island Facility never being founded in the 4th Timeline.

AvX, Schism, etc...many of those stories could have happened in Similar fashion, BUT we have never seen them since all the Comics published in the 616 Universe to this point were all in her 10th Life, at least for all the X-Men Comics.

All the previous X-Men stories in 616 were all in the 10th Lifetime since THAT TIMELINE is the one that matches up with her history in 616.

This book felt like Groundhog Day in X-Men form. Also, did Moira bang Apocalypse or something in that one timeline? I get the impression she did.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But your assuming that. Based on the timeline what we know for a fact right now is a schims with Magneto/Charles and Genosha being destoryed.

I mean...it doesn’t actually spell it out word for word, but that is how I believe it is meant to be interpreted.

If not, then let the flood gates open

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I'm hoping we get to see a bit more about Moira's previous lives. The Apocalypse X-men sound like something worth exploring (and based on that teaser of Moira and Apocalypse kissing, I think we may get to see them).
    There was some speculation that the red books in the reading order were Franklin based, but maybe they will be Moria stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I mean...it doesn’t actually spell it out word for word, but that is how I believe it is meant to be interpreted.

If not, then let the flood gates open
    I don't think it needs to be. It's pretty clear Moira 10 is the Moira we know or thought we knew.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    This book felt like Groundhog Day in X-Men form. Also, did Moira bang Apocalypse or something in that one timeline? I get the impression she did.
    A promo pic got released where they were kissing. So they were hooking up at some point.
    a4641ee7-c7de-455e-b473-982daa8cb263.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    There was some speculation that the red books in the reading order were Franklin based, but maybe they will be Moria stories.
    the books in read are the ame changers with big revelations

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    the books in read are the ame changers with big revelations
    I know that and people speculated that Franklin was part of that because he was red in the omega chart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I don't think it needs to be. It's pretty clear Moira 10 is the Moira we know or thought we knew.
    Well it is clear that is what we are supposed to think is clear. The only thing we can take as the truth is that Hickman lies.