View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

277 80.06%
  • ★★★★

47 13.58%
  • ★★★

12 3.47%
  • ★★

4 1.16%
  • 6 1.73%
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. Larraz has more detail, making everything pop more.
    I can't say one is better than the other because from those comparison panels they are both exquisite even with the subtle differences with very special kudos to Marte Gracia for his superb colours.

ct03

My biggest question is how does Moira being reborn affect the Marvel Universe as a whole? A lot of people's thoughts are that she is creating a new timeline or even a new universe. I'm hoping this is the case because I can't get behind the idea that when she dies everything that happens during that lifetime gets erased and starts over. Otherwise how could we get stories that happen in the future such as King Thor, Thanos conquering the entire universe, anything Kang related, etc. Also what about everything that happens before her birth such as Avengers B.C. ,Celestials coming to earth for the first time. Does everything happen the exact same way up until she is born? I'm thinking that when she dies in one of her lives that "timeline" keeps going?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The same way nothing/very little that happens to the X-Men don't really impact on the larger MU and vice versa (even though it should because it's a shared Universe, but writers of the various franchises don't write with that overall 'cause and effect' in mind).
    The same way the decisions she makes throughout her lives do not/have not affected the greater MU...they only affect what happens in the X-Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The same way nothing/very little that happens to the X-Men don't really impact on the larger MU and vice versa (even though it should because it's a shared Universe, but writers of the various franchises don't write with that overall 'cause and effect' in mind).
    The same way the decisions she makes throughout her lives do not/have not affected the greater MU...they only affect what happens in the X-Universe.
    Although I was not a mutant if Apocalypse started a world war I think I would find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Although I was not a mutant if Apocalypse started a world war I think I would find out.
    Except after presumably hundreds of years of forever war nobody else in the universe even remembers it and therefore everything is fine. Moira got her romantic wish fulfilment rage on for a while and then she decided to try and take control of her ‘last’ cycle.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I thought I was the only one who laughed when her plane crashed.
    I didn't think for a single second I was the only one who laughed when her plane crashed.

I didnt laugh but i found it funny...

I was surprised we didn't have a "taking this loop off" funny life where she just wins lotto and jokes around...I guess "opps plane crash " was the only joke we had time for.

I'm sitting here in amazement.

Three decades of reading X-Men and my mind is shocked.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

It's just me or does Moira's expression seems slight different between the two arts?

On Larraz's page she looks determined, on Silva's page she looks unsettled.

I'd like to read Hickman's script to find out which artist best captured the intended feeling.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Larraz vs Silva!

Silva's good but Larraz wins this round.
    I love both but I got to say for the closeups I prefer Silva. Brings more life to the characters.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

when I realized 20 minutes ago that that one life where Moira slipped into a coma, just to die in a sentinel attack later....doesnt make sense...unless, it's an excuse for that Moira to slip into a temporary death and see other timelines

Damn, blown away!

Loved how it always turned into a morality play for Moira in every life, with so much tragedy and pathos baked in each time. Destiny's speech was akin to a wise old witch in a fairytale showing her prey a reflection of a life defined by evil choices, before bringing down doom on them in the cruellest way possible. Amazing.

Spectacular Member

So, I've been complaining for years about the over use of time travel in Marvel and specifically the X-lines but this... This is a cool twist.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    when I realized 20 minutes ago that that one life where Moira slipped into a coma, just to die in a sentinel attack later....doesnt make sense...unless, it's an excuse for that Moira to slip into a temporary death and see other timelines
    She can't see other timelines. Her reborn self just retains memories from her previous lives.
    "Cable was right!"

Just gonna say that if the mutants are playing for keeps and to win this time, there had better be a chimera of Madrox and Moira in a future issue. It would be like the Konami code.