View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

277 80.06%
  • ★★★★

47 13.58%
  • ★★★

12 3.47%
  • ★★

4 1.16%
  • 6 1.73%
Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    She isn't dead, though.
    I have theories, I have mentioned them, if that panel and every other mention of her being human is not being ignored than there are ways for it to make sense if you have not decided how this story ends already. So just throwing things out there to keep in mind as the story unfolds.

yeah I have to give this 5 stars, its actually quite amazing how Hickman has given Moira new life , and has more tightly entangled her within the x-mythos. This opens a lot of doors for future stories to be quite honest and its an exciting new take that can certainly bring about a whole lot of brand new ideas for future stories.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    So Destiny saw 10 definite lives, and a possible 11th. Meaning that her reincarnation ability has its limit or that she is reborn an 11th time and dies before the mutant manifestation of her power. So this being the 10th life means that by the end of the series we're going to move into the 11th? Or something will happen that will kill her permanently? Or I suppose that she simply just doesn't die and so we stay in this particular reincarnation, or don't follow her to her next life, or Destiny lies.

IDK, there's so many questions, I'm very very excited by this development.
    Destiny could have been lying. We will never know. Even if Moira is killed, she could still come back

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Sorry if this has been brought up, but are Moira's tenth and ninth lives still on going? They don't have a death listed like the others.
    Seems to be something suspicious there which will probably come into play at some point.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Revisiting Moira after HoX #2:

But Moira saying she's the first human to have the Legacy Virus makes no sense now. I mean, she lied, but wouldn't Xavier know the truth?

I feel like this retcon works better if Xavier knows nothing.
    Im confused but why do people think Xavier knew anything back then? I thought the scene where she tells him was in a different life. Im assuming X found Moira after his resurrection and she told him everything which is why we are getting Krakoa and the House of X

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This was a unexpected developement to Moira. The lives that were shown did a great job conveying her situation.Destiny revealing to her some important information was a powerful moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im confused but why do people think Xavier knew anything back then? I thought the scene where she tells him was in a different life. Im assuming X found Moira after his resurrection and she told him everything which is why we are getting Krakoa and the House of X
    Yeah, she only told him all her secrets on the latest Life, the 10th one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Seems to be something suspicious there which will probably come into play at some point.
    I think this may be where the teaser of Moira making out with Apocalypse comes into play.

it does seem that Power of X is Life #9- the Apocalypse War.

BANNED

Because she said she was going to break all the rules with Xavier in her tenth life and then it cuts to the most important scene in X-Men history.

Correct. Xavier only knows what little information Moira gave him. After living ten lives her being able to hide information from Xavier wouldn't be that hard. Cyclops is able to hide information from telepaths and he's only lived one life.

This time around she also withheld information from the X-men and others because they needed to experience the pitfalls, conflicts, loss and changes to get them to the point that they would accept this new idea or come to the same idea she has naturally. In the previous lifetimes she gave people all the information upfront and in the end it always ended in disaster.

Even though I may not agree with all the assessments & theories based on this issue...It is awesome that an X-Men series is generating so much buzz and chatter.

Keep it up!

So Moira started the x-men with Xavier. ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I think this may be where the teaser of Moira making out with Apocalypse comes into play.
    This especially seems true due the ending which says "HELLO MY OLD FRIEND ,THIS IS WHAT YOU DO" im thinking that Moira is probably still has some sort of close relationship with Apoc, and he is probably the one who is helping her with this idea this life
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

PoX #1 flips from X^0 to X^3, presumably all in the same 'life' and that presumably being the one that Hox #1 is taking place in. Also, the scene with her telling Xavier this concludes immediately following the start of her 10th life and the line saying she was going to break all the rules with Charles.

Of course, it could all be mean something else, but that is generally why people read it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah, she only told him all her secrets on the latest Life, the 10th one.
    She told him in her 5th life, but the setting was different.