View Poll Results: How would you rate this issue?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • ★★★★★

277 80.06%
  • ★★★★

47 13.58%
  • ★★★

12 3.47%
  • ★★

4 1.16%
  • 6 1.73%
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yes, we now she's 440 years old because you mentioned that 5 times now.
    Given how many people seem to believe that all the X-Men stories are spreadout all over all her lives, when just looking at the timeline of her lives Hickman gave us in the issue shows that is not the case since every single timeline has huge divergences since they all have her death clearly listed, and the only 1 or 2 that might have contained them meant that she spent her whole life with them and died with them, she never faked her death until this 10th Timeline.

All of the stories we considered 616 are all still 616 as they are a part of the Current 10th life Moira is living.

When i see an argument that is actually answered in the issue ruling a board, it is really annoying, so yeah, i will say it a 6th time if it means it is noticed. 440.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    That kinda thing seems cool on its head, but it really falls apart under like... any scrutiny. Now if one wants to argue that a similar version of events happened, cool. But pretending a bunch of different stories happened in parallel timelines... well that fucks things up something proper when you think about it even a little.
    I like it. Because it doesn't. I am truly like in awe of the genius of it. You can't really scrutinize it because it did actually happen but that timeline is blank. "Scott was called hitler!" "ok, but that was so life 4, next question." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    Given how many people seem to believe that all the X-Men stories are spreadout all over all her lives, when just looking at the timeline of her lives Hickman gave us in the issue shows that is not the case since every single timeline has huge divergences since they all have her death clearly listed, and the only 1 or 2 that might have contained them meant that she spent her whole life with them and died with them, she never faked her death until this 10th Timeline.

All of the stories we considered 616 are all still 616 as they are a part of the Current 10th life Moira is living.

When i see an argument that is actually answered in the issue ruling a board, it is really annoying, so yeah, i will say it a 6th time if it means it is noticed. 440.
    Well on the timeline it showed Life 4 Charles and Moira founded the X-men in their 30s and that went on for 20 years and she died close to the age she is currently in this timeline so easily most if not all x-men stories could have happened in life four if he wanted.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This was prrrrrrretty good.

X-Men books are finally worth reading again LOL.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I like it. Because it doesn't. I am truly like in awe of the genius of it. You can't really scrutinize it because it did actually happen but that timeline is blank. "Scott was called hitler!" "ok, but that was so life 4, next question." lol
    I don't think that's genius, I think that's a lazy fucking cop out excuse.

Which is why i hope that's not the implications of the multiple timelines.

And I thought I was confused haha...

I think the issue pretty clearly states that everything that has happened in the 616 occurs during Moira’s tenth life.

Did the Phoenix Five happen in her 4th life...apparently so. But the Phoenix Five we know from AVX happened in Moira’s 10th and current life just like everything else we have read since the 60’s.

Extraordinary Member

Well on the timeline it showed Life 4 Charles and Moira founded the X-men in their 30s and that went on for 20 years and she died close to the age she is currently in this timeline so easily most if not all x-men stories could have happened in life four if he wanted.
    I don't think Hickman is writing Crisis on X Earths

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I don't think that's genius, I think that's a lazy fucking cop out excuse.
    Still clever. And a way to put all the pieces back on the board. I would argue in this life the 05 probably never went after Krakoa and instead Xavier and Moira have been getting him ready all this time. Its really interesting.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Wonder if that's the mistake JDW was talking about here: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...60152723898368
    I bet that was the multiple instances of "Moria", and something else I forgot. Eh, Jordan?

Mighty Member

Still clever. And a way to put all the pieces back on the board. I would argue in this life the 05 probably never went after Krakoa and instead Xavier and Moira have been getting him ready all this time. Its really interesting.
    And I hope it's not.

When everything matters, nothing matters.

BANNED

The reason the P5 weren't listed in Moira X's timeline is because you can't list EVERYTHING. But it did list: Joe MacTaggert, Proteus, Genosha, her "death". Clearly there to denote that the past 56 years of X-Men comics were in Moira X's life.

Pretty sad that Rahne got ignored in all of the timelines. You would think her foster daughter would have at least some importance to her story.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    And I thought I was confused haha...

I think the issue pretty clearly states that everything that has happened in the 616 occurs during Moira’s tenth life.

Did the Phoenix Five happen in her 4th life...apparently so. But the Phoenix Five we know from AVX happened in Moira’s 10th and current life just like everything else we have read since the 60’s.
    But your assuming that. Based on the timeline what we know for a fact right now is a schims with Magneto/Charles and Genosha being destoryed.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I bet that was the multiple instances of "Moria", and something else I forgot. Eh, Jordan?
    Again, that was last week, he even tweeted it was in last Wednesday's book in a reply to his own tweet.

Extraordinary Member

The reason the P5 weren't listed in Moira X's timeline is because you can't list EVERYTHING. But it did list: Joe MacTaggert, Proteus, Genosha, her "death". Clearly there to denote that the past 56 years of X-Men comics were in Moira X's life.
    The P5 is not 'listed' in any timeline.