Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 701
  1. #676
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    [snip]
    Other mutants that have not been seen or mentioned/dead/depowered:
    [snippity]
    Manikin
    [snip]
    I believe Manikin showed up in an issue of Valkyrie in the last year or so, although I didn't read it so have no idea if he still had powers.

  2. #677
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Do visitors like Franklin count?

  3. #678
    Incredible Member Husk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I believe Manikin showed up in an issue of Valkyrie in the last year or so, although I didn't read it so have no idea if he still had powers.
    He showed up and has his powers.

  4. #679
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    The Sword of X Handbook comes out tomorrow so hopefully we will get a nation of Krakoa profile which will confirm some of the more ambiguous characters that have been unconfirmed as residents.

  5. #680
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Namor has not decided to join the nation of krakoa but he still has some family members that can:
    Namora (Already mentioned)
    Namorita (Already mentioned)
    Kamar Mckenzie (Namor's son)
    Llyron McKenzie (Namor's nephew)
    Llyra Morris (Mother of Llyron)
    N2 (Namor's clone)-might not be let onto krakoa due to their clone laws
    Tiger Shark (Has Namor's DNA which would make him an artificial mutant)

    Other mutants that have not been seen or mentioned/dead/depowered:
    Bombshell
    Quicksilver (1610)
    Mach-II (1610)
    Armor (1610)
    Guardian (1610)
    Speed
    Manikin
    Portal
    Slither
    Gabriel Sheperd
    Jazz
    Lazarus (Domino's little brother)
    Weapon H
    Don't quote me but I believe it was stated that all Alternate Reality mutants were killed off in the last X-Men run and they won't be ressurected sadly.

    Also according to X-Men #7 , The Rictor look-alike with headphones and an Ipod standing watching Aero's crucible is actually a repowered DJ!!

    RCO018_1582727995.jpg
    Last edited by Npresh24; 10-13-2020 at 02:43 PM.

  6. #681
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Do visitors like Franklin count?
    Yes! Though it’s weird that Zdarsky treated it like Franklin going off to college while Slott treats it like he sneaks off to go visit and hang for a bit.

  7. #682
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    Also according to X-Men #7 , The Rictor look-alike with headphones and an Ipod standing watching Aero's crucible is actually a repowered DJ!!
    He has Rictor’s exact Excalibur costume tho. I think it’s an artistic beat that Yu is calling back from Phoenix Rez where Gambit was looking at Chamber’s phone.

  8. #683
    Astonishing Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Npresh24 View Post
    Don't quote me but I believe it was stated that all Alternate Reality mutants were killed off in the last X-Men run and they won't be ressurected sadly.

    Also according to X-Men #7 , The Rictor look-alike with headphones and an Ipod standing watching Aero's crucible is actually a repowered DJ!!

    RCO018_1582727995.jpg

    Great to see DJ! Who is that speaking to Ororo ?
    Calling Wanda a Pretender is Trumpian at best

  9. #684
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    The Sword of X Handbook comes out tomorrow so hopefully we will get a nation of Krakoa profile which will confirm some of the more ambiguous characters that have been unconfirmed as residents.
    Well the handbook seems to confirm that Ariel and Danger are both still classed as active X Men and on the island.
    QH2PmGP.jpg

  10. #685
    Astonishing Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    Tobias Messenger could be added to the deceased list.
    Calling Wanda a Pretender is Trumpian at best

  11. #686
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Well the handbook seems to confirm that Ariel and Danger are both still classed as active X Men and on the island.
    QH2PmGP.jpg
    Along with Cerebra, Forgetmenot, Ink, Thunderbird (John), Thunderbird (Neal) and X-Man

  12. #687
    Hi, Sage. nandes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,217

    Default

    Not X-Man... :skull emoji:

  13. #688
    Fantastic Member Starfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Well the handbook seems to confirm that Ariel and Danger are both still classed as active X Men and on the island.
    QH2PmGP.jpg
    Sweet. Wonder if she hangs out on Danger Island, and if that's based around the place from the X-Club mini.

  14. #689
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    2,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Along with Cerebra, Forgetmenot, Ink, Thunderbird (John), Thunderbird (Neal) and X-Man
    So John Proudstar is alive again. But no interactions on panel.

    That’s crazy. I hope in upcoming New Mutants address this with Warpath on the roster.

  15. #690
    Spectacular Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Since when is Forgetmenot an X-Man?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •