Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I didnt want to start a thread for thi
    I'm asking here because this thread has a lot of people that know many obscure mutants

Is there a mutant whose power is always taking the best decision, always knowing what is the best option?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I didnt want to start a thread for thi
    I'm asking here because this thread has a lot of people that know many obscure mutants

Is there a mutant whose power is always taking the best decision, always knowing what is the best option?
    The closest is a mutant with luck based powers like Domino who's luck is geared towards making things work out her way

This “gamer guide” describes many mutants of the time. Many are on my want list for a return and many already have.

Krakoa’s finest
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Speaking of teleporters .... I’m surprised they haven’t revived Pipeline! His powers would be great in transporting people across the planet! He was utilized a lot by the Genoshans and would be cool seeing his power used for good.
    I'm surprised they've not included Pathway(Canadian mutant) she seems Omega level to me or at least an equal to Magik

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'm surprised they've not included Pathway(Canadian mutant) she seems Omega level to me or at least an equal to Magik
    I'm surprised they still haven't shown/used any of the other Canadian mutants/Betas/Alphas, etc.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

spoilers:
    Burner and Lifter
    end of spoilers are supposed to appear in S.W.O.R.D.#3
    https://www.gamesradar.com/sword-goe...-in-3-preview/
    My flag is bacon.

Wow this thread is insane, an encyclopedia of mutants, I am officially in shock.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I dont see Kid Gladiator mentinoed but he was in the latest Cable

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I'm surprised they still haven't shown/used any of the other Canadian mutants/Betas/Alphas, etc.
    Yeah, so far it's just Northstar, Aurora and Wild Child we've seen. There's Flashback, his kids, Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Pathway + Goblyn, Madison Jeffries, his brother Lionel?, Manikin, Stitch, Radius, Flex and Windshear that I recall off the top of my head. Maybe Murmur?

Diamond Lil, Windshear and the Monroe twins (Flashback's kids, Jenni and Malcolm, IIRC) would be my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, so far it's just Northstar, Aurora and Wild Child we've seen. There's Flashback, his kids, Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Pathway + Goblyn, Madison Jeffries, his brother Lionel?, Manikin, Stitch, Radius, Flex and Windshear that I recall off the top of my head. Maybe Murmur?

Diamond Lil, Windshear and the Monroe twins (Flashback's kids, Jenni and Malcolm, IIRC) would be my favorites.
    Yes to Murmur, there is also Purple Woman. Marrina should be considered a mutant Plodex IMO. Ghost Girl was hinted but not confirmed.

I'd love to see them all. Especially the Flashbacks.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Wicked, Wicked-- That's the ticket!

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Wicked_(Earth-616)
    My flag is bacon.

Dead Girl appeared as a school councilor in Strange Academy #8. Didn't say she on Krakoa, but she did say she was only doing counselling work at the SA as a favour to Dr Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Micellaneous: Absalom, Amahl Farouk, Anarchist, Animax, Arclight, Ariel, Artie, Astra, Avalanche, Bedlam, Bevatron, Black Box, Blob, Blockbuster, Bohusk Clan, Box, Briquette, Burke, Burner, Caliban, Changeling, Colossus, Curse, Cybelle, Doctor Nemesis, Doop, Emplate, Eosimias, Erg, Exodus, Fabian Cortez, Fauna, Fenris, Feral, Fish, Gideon, Gloriana, Gorgeous George, Gorgon, Grizzly, Gwenpool, Harpoon, Healer, Jelby, Jumbo Carnation, Kayla, King Broo, Kleinstock Brothers, Krystal M’Kraan, Kyle Jinadu-Beaubier, Kylun, Lady Mastermind, Leech, Lifter, Maggie, Mammomax, Marrow, Mastermind, Mastermind II, Masque, Mesmero, Microbe, Mimic, Multiple Man, Omega Black, Omega Red, Omega Red II, Omega White, Outlaw, Piper, Prism, Pyro II, Razorhead, Riptide, Saucier, Scanner, Scrambler, Selene, Slipstream, Sonos Rex, Sunfire, Tantrum, Tempo, Thunderbird, Thunderbird III, Tommy, Trinary, Unus, Unuscione, Wrench, Xorn, Zorn
    Also - am I reading this right - they brought back John Proudstar? WHEN?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Also - am I reading this right - they brought back John Proudstar? WHEN?
    On the one hand, I want to see John and James meet, since I don't know if they ever have (since James kinda hadn't been invented yet when John died), save in some flashback.

On the other hand, it would be a riot if John was like, 'the hell is this? I was an only child...' and it is revealed that 'James' was a clone of John (created by Sinister and with implanted memories of being his 'little brother') all along that Sinister planted into the Manchester Academy in some long-term plot that he... got bored and completely forgot about.

And, of course, they then have to run into Neal Sharra, the *third* mutant to call himself Thunderbird, and get all mean girl on him. "They said Indian when they meant Native American, and this guy shows up..." "Thunderbird, huh? That's a Native American legend, dude. Way to culturally appropriate. I didn't pick Ganesha as my superhero name..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    On the other hand, it would be a riot if John was like, 'the hell is this?'
    And, of course, they then have to run into Neal Sharra, the *third* mutant to call himself Thunderbird, and get all mean girl on him. "They said Indian when they meant Native American, and this guy shows up..." "Thunderbird, huh? That's a Native American legend, dude. Way to culturally appropriate. I didn't pick Ganesha as my superhero name..."
    That last bit - is absolutely epic. Way back when I was writing X-Men fanfic - I actually addressed this (Neal calling himself Thunderbird) and had him change his name to (I want to say) Chakora or some other mythological lore from India/Hindu type religion back when I was running AltMarvel.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!