Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Is firestar on the list? I couldn't see her. Actually, has she made any recent appearances?

And should Vance Astro be on the list? Not exactly an xman I know.....
    Last edited by kevlon; 10-02-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Is firestar on the list? I couldn't see her. Actually, has she made any recent appearances?

Firestar is in one of the Carnage event crossovers teaming with Iron First and some others. Hasn't been shown on Krakoa yet.

Today we see Siryn and Dazzler confirmed on Krakoa. Skin and Synch very visible. Looked like Anole and Boom Boom in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Firestar is in one of the Carnage event crossovers teaming with Iron First and some others. Hasn't been shown on Krakoa yet.

Today we see Siryn and Dazzler confirmed on Krakoa. Skin and Synch very visible. Looked like Anole and Boom Boom in the background.
    Also see Broo

Doctor Doom #1: After an international incident takes place that Doctor Doom is blamed for, bounties have been placed on his head. And Agent Zero (formerly known as Maverick) is coming to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post

Yep, she can be found under the “Mutants Aligned with Humans” banner until we see her on Krakoa. And all mutants are eligible to be on this list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Added!

https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...56879038562305

JDW says backups were indeed made in Necrosha.

Fantastic Member

makes sense so the Hellions and some others would be eligible for the resurrection.

Would also explain why the possibility of Destiny’s resurrection is even on the table.

Black Panther & Agents of Wakanda #2: Abigail Brand and Aurora are seen as they track Sentry’s flight away from Earth. I wonder when this takes place in relation to Krakoa. Would that mean that someone from the Summer House could’ve seen Sentry, maybe Vulcan? Either way, both Brand and Aurora need to come home to Krakoa

Last edited by Tycon; 10-17-2019 at 02:59 PM.

BANNED

Ugh! Sentry.

Excalibur #1: Feral, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane/Wolf Cub/whoever that wolf person is, Sycamore, and Jamie Braddock have been revived through the grave of the Five and now live on Krakoa.

Could Xavier bring back Genus, the mutant who can transmutate people into whatever species designation he wants? This would be the perfect way to undo M-Day on at least a small scale.

He could theoretically reactivate the X-genes in depowered mutants like Prodigy, Wind Dancer, Maverick, Angel Salvadore, Stacy X, Aero, etc etc. Sinister should at least have the genetic information on file that, maybe coupled with the files that Mystique stole in her ‘Black’ issue, could start Mothervine 2.0.

Lotsa cameos and Krakoans to welcome to paradise~

New Mutants #1: Wolfsbane is reborn anew! All of the NXM Hellions show up (maybe even Tag?) alongside who I’m assuming to be Bevatron. The M-Twins (or Penance Twins) also show up, all Penanced out and rocking the style.

X-Force #1: Healer, Northstar, Vanisher, Caliban, Prism, and Bedlam are back and living it up.

Prism! <3 He's the first of the classic Marauders to be on Krakoa, right? I'm honestly surprised they'd invite any of them, but I guess they don't discriminate.

BANNED

After Selene and Gorgon the umpteenth cloned Marauder is no biggie.