Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men infinite 37. The wite queen vs Wolverine begins, Fight

When we last left off eany is gigant and coming for vengince.

Emma "ok I can fix this"
    Maggott "how?"
    Emma "eany never died, the one you have is a mistake. So im going to kill it and throw you at the original"
    Maggott "thats literly insane"

Emma "I see that and respect your decision.... sleeper hold go"
    Maggot breaks the hold and slames her dow.
    Maggott "I can bench a truck, and I'm more then guy with slugs."
    Emma "no" hits him with a brick and ripped eany out of his chest and begins to crush her.

Laura "the fucks going on?"
    Emma "why are you here ?"
    Laura "my friend was having problems and I wanted to help him. Now explain?

Laura rushes her and holds a Claw to her face to prevent her from using her telepathy

Emma "ok. So there are 2 eanys, and I'm going to heroically sacrifice maggott to her while correcting this whole problem by crushing its unwanted clone to death becaue its a clone and clones like you and your sister are just unwanted mistakes and have no value in life, now can we hurry this along i have diner reservation"

Laura "give me eany and maggott before I turn you in to a pile cubic zirconia jewelry you crazy cheep bitch"

Emma " cubic zirconian, cheep ? so you've chosen death" she chucks eany at her, and lands a sucker punch while Laura was catching the worm.

Emma "I can excuse many things, but calls me cheep is where I draw the line"
    Laura "I'm going to enjoy this for more then I should"

Next issue Emma vs Laura in mortal combat for the fate of eany.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-30-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

So this is about the one slug that survived Neverland but ended up in the hands of Mister Sinister.

If i recall right, when Maggot got revived during Necrosha he correctly only had one of his slugs with him in the following appearances. So either the other one regrew over time naturaly, or he asked the Krakoans to use their tech and clone back the one he was missing.

Too bad this is infinite so there won't be a court room drama style investigating and processing the events of the Weapon X series, including the mutants involved and how the mutant heros seemed utterly blind and deaf to the disappearance of hundreds of mutants including friends and comrades.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    So this is about the one slug that survived Neverland but ended up in the hands of Mister Sinister.

If i recall right, when Maggot got revived during Necrosha he correctly only had one of his slugs with him in the following appearances. So either the other one regrew over time naturaly, or he asked the Krakoans to use their tech and clone back the one he was missing.

Too bad this is infinite so there won't be a court room drama style investigating and processing the events of the Weapon X series, including the mutants involved and how the mutant heros seemed utterly blind and deaf to the disappearance of hundreds of mutants including friends and comrades.
    I think its the eany from 2 issues ago. But who knows at this point

This sounds like a bigger pile of garbage then X-Men green

Well, it's nice to see Laura's old animosity towards Emma flare up again.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

I enjoy these stories but I wish they were a bit longer. I read it in about 90 seconds.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 05-30-2022 at 06:12 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Well, it's nice to see Laura's old animosity towards Emma flare up again.
    And over Maggott of all people.

Incredible Member

Well, at least they are using Maggott, and he isn't an eco terrorist, a genocidial maniac or a cannibal yet. So a win in my book.

Did the writer just forget Emma's Cuckoos who are clones of her? Amongst other things

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Did the writer just forget Emma's Cuckoos who are clones of her? Amongst other things
    No. There made from Emma, and Emma is better then everyone so there ok. According to Emma

I feel like "characters becoming incompetent, assholes or both" is a recurring theme in this series. They should make a story about Hellion, he's already kind of an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    No. There made from Emma, and Emma is better then everyone so there ok. According to Emma
    To be fair, Emma is completely right.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

This series needs to be burnt to ash and revived by a better vision. Complete garbage take even after she convinced the council to bring back Madeylne a clone

Also forgot the bit about not feeling pain or tiring in Diamond Form. And the artist depicting her getting an arm crushed by Maggots neck...
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 05-30-2022 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I feel like "characters becoming incompetent, assholes or both" is a recurring theme in this series. They should make a story about Hellion, he's already kind of an *******.

To be fair, Emma is completely right.
    What a great name for the series Incompetent X-Men

When we last left off eany is gigant and coming for vengince.

Emma "ok I can fix this"
    Maggott "how?"
    Emma "eany never died, the one you have is a mistake. So im going to kill it and throw you and the original"
    Maggott "thats literly insane"

Emma "I see that and respect your decision.... sleeper hold go"
    Maggot breaks the hold and slames her dow.
    Maggott "I can bench a truck, and I'm more then guy with slugs."
    Emma "no" hits him with a brick and ripped eany out of his chest and begins to crush her.

Laura "the fucks going on?"
    Emma "why are you here ?"
    Laura "my friend was having problems and I wanted to help him. Now explain?

Laura rushes her and holds a Claw to her face to prevent her from using her telepathy

Emma "ok. So there are 2 eanys, and I'm going to heroically sacrifice maggott to her while correcting this whole problem by crushing its unwanted clone to death becaue its a clone and clones like you and your sister are just unwanted mistakes and have no value in life, now can we hurry this along i have diner reservation"

Laura "give me eany and maggott before I turn you in to a pile cubic zirconia jewelry you crazy cheep bitch"

Emma " cubic zirconian, cheep ? so you've chosen death" she chucks eany at her, and lands a sucker punch while Laura was catching the worm.

Emma "I can excuse many things, but calls me cheep is where I draw the line"
    Laura "I'm going to enjoy this for more then I should"

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I never thought I'd be reading this sentence but I'm here for it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!