Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Red Lotus? From X-Treme X-Men, the endless debacle? No thanks.

I don't even remember who Pulse is.

Astonishing Member

Neophyte, the kid from the Acolytes who could merge with surfaces and travel through them at teleporter speed. He had a couple of issues of UX dedicated to him in the 90s, and was not depowered, was in Utopia with all the other mutants.

Amelia Vought who was working as a nurse in a hospital iirc last time she was seen

edit:

Maverick and Abyss were depowered last time they were seen, Reaper was confirmed to still be depowered very recently in Rosenberg's XMen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Red Lotus and Pulse. Gosh, those both were nice characters. Funny thing is they were never used again after their one story. But Red Lotus made it to the big screen in the last X-Men movie and Pulse played a role in the first season of The Gifted.

Makes you think the X-Office would pick them up and start using them. But.... I fear they are long forgotten by the current (and previous) X-Office team.
    The Gifted had some odd character choices. For example, it has three Stepford Cuckoos, but not the same three that survived in the comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well....damn. What do I do with X^2 now? Push everyone to the deceased list?

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I wonder if Hickman will use Gabrielle Haller, Amelie Voght and Briar Railegh... I wonder how would they affect the Xavier-Moira-Mags dynamic.
    Briar Raleigh would be such an interesting avenue to explore, especially with Magneto’s new role in all this. Would she even be allowed on House of M?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Maybe wait until the end HoX/PoX. Just to be sure.

Briar Raleigh would be such an interesting avenue to explore, especially with Magneto’s new role in all this. Would she even be allowed on House of M?
    Sneak-peeks from Excalibur seem to imply that Shogo will be staying on Krakoa. I guess in theory other humans would be allowed if they were 1) vetted and 2) wanted to live near the X-Men's craziness 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Maybe wait until the end HoX/PoX. Just to be sure.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sneak-peeks from Excalibur seem to imply that Shogo will be staying on Krakoa. I guess in theory other humans would be allowed if they were 1) vetted and 2) wanted to live near the X-Men's craziness 24/7.
    I can’t see them not allowing human allies on the nation, even if it’s primarily a mutant nation first and foremost. I just can’t wait until we get more present-day world building around Krakoan society and the inhabitants.

I can’t see them not allowing human allies on the nation, even if it’s primarily a mutant nation first and foremost. I just can’t wait until we get more present-day world building around Krakoan society and the inhabitants.
    Yeah, I think the question at this point is how permanent a human presence is allowed. Like, is Shogo getting kicked out at 18 if he doesn't manifest?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I would think that allowances are made for human family members, I can't see them permanently separating mutant children from their parents, assuming their parents are accepting of mutants. Also, thinking long term, we know it is possible, if rare, for two mutants to produce human offspring. If that happened I don't think they would be asked to leave.

Shade/Darkveil is missing too

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Are we just trying to name every single living mutant here?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Are we just trying to name every single living mutant here?
    Yes. Plot twist, I’m Miss Sinister and I’m trying to codex every living mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Shade/Darkveil is missing too
    Added! Can’t believe I missed one of the most iconic character debuts of....2019????? Wow, so much X-related stuff happened this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, I think the question at this point is how permanent a human presence is allowed. Like, is Shogo getting kicked out at 18 if he doesn't manifest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I would think that allowances are made for human family members, I can't see them permanently separating mutant children from their parents, assuming their parents are accepting of mutants. Also, thinking long term, we know it is possible, if rare, for two mutants to produce human offspring. If that happened I don't think they would be asked to leave.
    Maybe allies that have proven themselves and family members have permanent residence. That would be awkward as hell if X told Jubilee that Shogo had to go after 18. Also, they should start building colleges on Krakoa.

so are all of them gonna fit on Krakoa?

so are all of them gonna fit on Krakoa?
    Looks like quite a few are missing unless someone can point out Poltergeist, Link, Timeslip, Max Rocker, Vincente ...
    Last edited by danielsan52; 08-27-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Darkhawk and Snowbirdare pictured?!?

I prefer Nikolai Krylenko as Vanguard over Red Guardian.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 08-27-2019 at 01:17 PM.

I thought that humans were allowed in Krakoa if mutants agreed to let them enter. Briar Raleigh could possibly have more than just Magneto in her corner, if Mags doesn't have enough pull by himself to get her in. The O5 have their memories of working with Briar from the time they spent working with her when they came to the future as teens. They were in working with her in X-Men Blue. They found Briar to be a bit creepy, but I don't think that they parted with Briar on particularly bad terms at the end of Blue. If the X-Men can accept Magneto, I don't know why they wouldn't tolerate Briar.