Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

When are we getting our Ewing X-Book, dangit?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This entire issue just kills me but tired Dani adds years to my life. She's just done. God bless the Brit.
    Well, Dani's seen a LOT of death, between being a Valkyrie and what happened in Decimation.

But Dani's comment has nothing to do with that. Doug's just wrong. I know Sunspot faked his death, but even if he did die he wouldn't be the first New Mutant to die. It's just that the previous deaths had been undone! Magik was believed dead at one point, and somebody else was dead as well. Also, the second New Mutants team that Dani taught in New Mutants volume 2 and New X-Men: Academy X suffered a casualty (Cannonball's brother, Icarus, was killed just after Decimation).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    LMAOOOO what is this from??

Warlock's line is genius. I think it's from USAvengers. By that time I got tired of them changing Ewing's Avengers book every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Warlock's line is genius. I think it's from USAvengers. By that time I got tired of them changing Ewing's Avengers book every few months.
    It's actually from New Avengers, just before it relaunched as U.S.Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

OH, also in Captain Marvel #9, Danvers steps down and makes Abigail Brand the head of Alpha Flight. About time. At least now it stings a bit less when she finds out that a part of S.W.O.R.D. is operating with Orchis.

Most importantly, is she pro-Krakoa?

I love a lot of the missing students (Angel, Beak, David, Sofia, Bling) but Marrow and Cecilia Reyes are the only X-Men I feel like are missing so far. Really liking the character use during this era so far.

Vincente Cimetta
    Lightbright (Obax Majid)

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I love a lot of the missing students (Angel, Beak, David, Sofia, Bling) but Marrow and Cecilia Reyes are the only X-Men I feel like are missing so far. Really liking the character use during this era so far.
    There’s a rumored YA/all-encompassing Marvel teens title happening next year. If that’s the case, I can see Prodigy joining that than moving to Krakoa. Plus, he does still have a family. I have no doubt that most of them are on Krakoa but it would be nice to see them. But I’m interested in what Doctor Reyes will do since she’s had no problem separating herself from X-Men in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Vincente Cimetta
    Lightbright (Obax Majid)
    Added!

Astonishing Member

I like Lightbright but I think she has never appeared in an XMen comic before, she is a Silver Sable character.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I like Lightbright but I think she has never appeared in an XMen comic before, she is a Silver Sable character.
    Right, which is why she should go with misc. She's not an X-Men character, but this thread isn't exclusively about X-Men, but includes all Mutants. Silhouette and Midnight's Fire, for example, are Mutants listed, but have never been X-characters either.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 08-17-2019 at 02:25 AM.

Spectacular Member

I remembered another obscure one-off X-Men character, a Jean Grey School student code-named Mukus from the X-Men: Black - Mojo one-shot.

Another from the X-Men: Black - Mystique one-shot was Whitney James, another Mutant teen, with green-hair and a poisonous touch who Mystique left on her own in Portland, so she'd be unaffiliated.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 08-17-2019 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Right, which is why she should go with misc. She's not an X-Men character, but this thread isn't exclusively about X-Men, but includes all Mutants. Silhouette and Midnight's Fire, for example, are Mutants listed, but have never been X-characters either.
    By these rules shouldn’t Birdy be included as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    By these rules shouldn’t Birdy be included as well?
    Yeah, she could go in the "In Memorium" section, since she's been dead and hasn't appeared since 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Yeah, she could go in the "In Memorium" section, since she's been dead and hasn't appeared since 1993.
    DAMMIT MARVEL BRING BACK BIRDY.

And then have her beat the snot out of Creed just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.