Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Empath would be an odd choice since he likely wouldn't be wearing a Hellions uniform .... then again M was randomly in her old Gen X uniform and Boom Boom wearing his original X-Force uniform. Artists seem to be just drawing whatever uniform they feel like.

BANNED

That was Bevatron, people. Empath is not blond.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Empath really should just be wearing neon pink fetish wear all the time. I love plunging v-neck Emma worshipping sub Empath and all of his adventures. Truly one of my favorite Claremazons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Krakoa[/center]

X-Men: Moira X, Charles Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops, Penance, Archangel, Prestige, Havok, Frenzy, Cecilia Reyes, Scout, Forge, Vulcan, Corsair, Nightcrawler, Pixie, Polaris, Surge, Dazzler, Northstar, Cannonball, Anole, Five-In-One, Banshee, Strong Guy, Oya, Genesis, Shark Girl, Mystique, Lifeguard, Toad, Maggott, Glob, No-Girl, Ernst, Doop

New Mutants: Mirage, Magik, Karma, Sunspot, Cypher, Mondo, Chamber, Wolfsbane, Boom-Boom, Armor, Glob, Maxime, Manon

Marauders: Captain Kate Pryde, Storm, Emma Frost, Bishop, Iceman, Pyro, Lockheed, Christian Frost, Sebastian Shaw

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Rogue, Jubilee (w/ Shogo), Rictor, Gambit, Apocalypse, Trinary

Fallen Angels: Psylocke, Cable, X-23, Bling!, Husk

The Five: Egg, Elixir, Hope Summers, Proteus, Tempus

X-Force: Marvel Girl, Wolverine, Domino, Beast, Colossus, Sage, Kid Omega, Black Tom

Acolytes: Amelia Voght, Exodus, Fabian Cortez, Kleinstock Brothers, Scanner, Unuscione

Omega Clan: Omega Black, Omega Red (O.C.), Omega White

Micellaneous: Animax, Astra, Azazel, Bedlam, Bevatron, Blink (616), Daken, Dust, Emplate, Fauna, Feral, Forearm, Gentle, Gorgon, Healer, Hellion, Jumbo Carnation, Lady Mastermind, Magma, Marrow, Masque, Match, Mimic, Mentallo, Mesmero, Monarch, Mercury, Penance Twins, Pete Wisdom, Prism, Random, Rockslide, Sabretooth, Selene, Sinister, Siryn, Skin, Sonos Rex, Sunfire, Synch, Tag, Trance, Vanisher, Wildside, Wither, Wolf Cub, Wrench, Xorn, Zorn
    Guys, where have we seen Blink, Daken, Jumbo Carnation and Lady Mastermind?

Also, I don't remember seeing Amelia Voight and the Acolytes (besides Exodus). Did anyone catch that?

BANNED

Most of them were in HoX #5 among the villains Xavier welcomed to the iqland. Dont know abt Blink tho. Jumbo was teased by Sinister secrets.

BANNED

We saw a bunch of Acolytes. I didn't see Voght.

Regan/LM was among the villains in HOX #5.

I’d be happy getting a more accurate Acolytes headcount cause I honestly couldn’t tell who any of them were except Fabian and Unuscione. Also, JDW said Blink was on the island during NYCC so it while she hasn’t shown up, she’s got Word of God on her side.

Thanks, guys

BANNED

Word of God has said he shall appear, but I just wanted to reiterate I'm still waiting on Best Boy. <----- [avatar]

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Guys, where have we seen Blink, Daken, Jumbo Carnation and Lady Mastermind?

Also, I don't remember seeing Amelia Voight and the Acolytes (besides Exodus). Did anyone catch that?
    It was Powers of X after Xavier invited the villains. Exodus was shown with what looked like Voght, Unuscione, and possibly Scanner and Kleinstock but it was hard to tell.

Blink hasn't been shown yet.

Daken came in House of X with the other baddies. You could make him out easily. Same with Lady Mastermind.

Jumbo Carnation was speculation based on the Sinister Secrets and hasn't been shown.

I really wish we'd get confirmation instead on characters instead of hard to make out art and random background characters that don't talk. We've got so many real characters but we just get a bunch of randos standing around.

I mean, the Sinister Secret about the flower that’s the fullest didn’t really register as anyone but Jumbo Carnation lmao ALSO:

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Beaubier twins confirmed on Krakoa as of X-Men #2!

Northstar and Aurora are both home where they belong <3

Any new Krakoans this week? I'm counting on you to fill me in, Tycon!

No but Broo had a sex dream on the Moon where Nature Girl, the Cuckoos, Idie and Jean were all fawning over how smart he is

Sadly no new Krakoans. Apparently Scout was a cameo in Fallen Angels. Also one of the girls in Broo’s sequence had a NM Squad outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    It was Powers of X after Xavier invited the villains. Exodus was shown with what looked like Voght, Unuscione, and possibly Scanner and Kleinstock but it was hard to tell.

Blink hasn't been shown yet.

Daken came in House of X with the other baddies. You could make him out easily. Same with Lady Mastermind.

Jumbo Carnation was speculation based on the Sinister Secrets and hasn't been shown.

I really wish we'd get confirmation instead on characters instead of hard to make out art and random background characters that don't talk. We've got so many real characters but we just get a bunch of randos standing around.
    Yeah the Acolytes had - what seemed to me anyway - massive hair miscolorings (the one I thought was Voght had black hair I believe). It made them so much harder to identify since they don't have super distinct looks apart from hair.