Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I could see Switch as being one of the ones who would want to come back as the opposite sex. Who is that beastly sideshow at the bottom?
    That would be Shrew/Marilyn Maycroft. she defected from the Hell's Belles and sought protection from X-Factor. she generally just looks like a brunette woman. that's her shrew form in the pic. speaking of sex changes, that reminds me of Shinobi's old enforcer Mindmeld.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-20-2020 at 11:31 AM.

the hellfire club has plenty of unused mutants. there are some that i really want to see outside of the familiar setting of the club; like Benazir Kaur and Reeva Payge.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That would be Shrew/Marilyn Maycroft. she defected from the Hell's Belles and sought protection from X-Factor. she generally just looks like a brunette woman. that's her shrew form in the pic. speaking of sex changes, that reminds me of Shinobi's old enforcer Mindmeld.

i don’t read or watch jjba but...

God, stop. You're listing all characters I wish had appeared again but never did.

It's a damn crime Benazir never popped up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    God, stop. You're listing all characters I wish had appeared again but never did.

It's a damn crime Benazir never popped up again.
    they even let that jerk Benedict Kine appear again. i'll never understand that decision making. Reeva might make an interesting rival to Dazzler. they could give her a background (or side job) in opera.

at least she got to appear outside of the title.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 01-20-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Fun Fact: Benazir Kaur actually appeared as a boss in the video game Wolverine: Adamantium Rage. She had a really cool, mysterious robed look. She also had the codename Fugue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Fun Fact: Benazir Kaur actually appeared as a boss in the video game Wolverine: Adamantium Rage. She had a really cool, mysterious robed look. She also had the codename Fugue.

weird. did not know that. i guess her powers would be useful against someone with a healing factor. little surprised that she's 5'9."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias21 View Post
    I would be interested in seeing Jack Winters back.
    I agree, Jack O Diamond/Jack Winters is one of the mutants I most would like to see back, because he was Cyclops father figure for a while, a criminal, and he had a better version of the powers of Emma Frost, diamond skin, telepathy, but also teleportation and could absorb radiation

Extraordinary Member

Where's Fantomex?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Where's Fantomex?
    are you talking about X?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    are you talking about X?
    I honestly have no idea anymore. Didn't that body die?

We know that Xavier’s in a different body now so maybe X’s body or disposed somehow. His mind is in the Astral Plane, though. So he’s “dead” but not really.

Alexander Flynn, Ivich, Max Rocker, and the other Gladiators would be considered “missing”.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Alexander Flynn, Ivich, Max Rocker, and the other Gladiators would be considered “missing”.
    They’re there, under “Gladiators” cause there’s so many of them.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yes depowered mutants are allowed. In HoX, it was mentioned that they are planning to bring back most mutants but will need to figure out how to power up those that lost their powers. Seems like a plothole bc there have been so many methods to repower mutants such as the TO, which is a current plot element in the books
    To be brutally frank and honest, at this point, I'm automatically believing that every depowered character (unless they live in some kind of cave or prison) has been willingly choosing to remain depowered for a while. Enough with the silliness!
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier