Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

Marauders #3: Shinobi Shaw is back in the land of the living! While already on the Resurrection Protocols, Sebastain has his return expedited to put him in the position of Red King, but White Queen had other plans. So now having to backtrack, Shinobi now resides by his father’s side as his Black Bishop. (also Eosimias makes an appearance)

Has Madrox been seen? If not, are the resurrection process banned from being used on him? Like we've seen him die before only to have him show up years later, revealing that it was just a dupe that died. How can they ever truly be convinced he is dead and gone? The nature of his powers seem to conflict with the protocols that have been put in place

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Marauders #3: Shinobi Shaw is back in the land of the living! While already on the Resurrection Protocols, Sebastain has his return expedited to put him in the position of Red King, but White Queen had other plans. So now having to backtrack, Shinobi now resides by his father’s side as his Black Bishop. (also Eosimias makes an appearance)

I think that's Microbe behind Shinobi.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Cool Eosimias made an appearance. Hopefully now they will take some time to show us more about him.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

[taps avatar, heavy sigh]

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has Madrox been seen? If not, are the resurrection process banned from being used on him? Like we've seen him die before only to have him show up years later, revealing that it was just a dupe that died. How can they ever truly be convinced he is dead and gone? The nature of his powers seem to conflict with the protocols that have been put in place
    Well the Madrox we had recently wasn't the real Mardox anyway, I guess the real one is still dead. I'd like to think the plan was to just get rid of the fake one and bring back the real one with the resurrection protocol and fix the unnecessary complications with him. hopefully.

BANNED

Wasnt Madrox in XForce #1 in his 90s XFactor outfit?

Speaking of which, bring back Haven.

Edit: it defintely looked like Madrox tending to Trance.

BANNED

pls no Haven

I completely missed Changeling in that group shot. I was so distracted by the people in their 90’s costumes, it seems. I’d love to see him become Morph like he did in other timelines (AOA, Exiles) now that he has a chance to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    If it is, that now means ALL of the New Warriors killed at Stamford have been resurrected. Namorita got saved in Nova, and Thrasher in Contest of Champions. Speedball turned out to not have been killed at all, and Nova and Debrii both missed the Warriors' final fight and thus also survived.

In other news, Rasputin IV and Cardinal showed up in Amazing Spider-Man #35. Peter has a gizmo called the Clairvoyant that sees possible futures, and that was one of them (we also see Days of Future Past). It's not the same future that we already saw in Powers of X, as SP//dr was in the same scene.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-05-2019 at 08:11 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The girl behind Sebastian reminds me so much of someone but I can’t think of who. And, no, I’m not thinking of Jubilee.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I remember Rosenberg tried to be deep with the whole “what makes a Prime the real deal?” but I think that’s just to pad everything out till Hickman’s run. Xavier already has Jamie’s anima in Cerebro and unless it’s revealed otherwise, it’s canonical that all Jamie Primes and clones have been killed (whether it was the OG in Death or X, the hidden one at the end of his Rosenmini, and the bartender one at the end of Rosencanny).

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    [taps avatar, heavy sigh]
    He’s chilling............somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Bet!!!!

BANNED

The girl behind Sebastian reminds me so much of someone but I can’t think of who. And, no, I’m not thinking of Jubilee.
    She was driving me nuts too. I know that chick.

So I don't know where else to put this question but I don't think it needs its own thread:

Is there a reason why titles are releasing so frequently, now? Was it like this before or is it just starting after HoX/PoX?

If I'm not mistaken, there was a month long wait between #1 and #2 for all the series, but the third issues only came out a few weeks after and issue#4 seems to be coming in two weeks for the titles.

BANNED

My suspicion is a crossover is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    She was driving me nuts too. I know that chick.
    Lila Cheney? With a slice of Stinger?