Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
Yeah, Abigail Brand is half Alien, and half human Mutant.

Also, Justice/Vance Astrovik in the unaffiliated Mutants.

And from the Raksha in the missing, it's just Whisper Doll, not Whispering Doll.
Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
Disagree. Yes, Shogo will probably be in Excalibur, but Gabby will NOT be in Fallen Angels. At the end of X-23, when she changed her name from Honey Badger to Scout, she declared that she had her own mission. She's no longer going to be accompanying Laura everywhere she goes. She's therefore more likely to be wherever Glob, Armor and the other kids end up.
Eww please keep her away from the New X-Men. She can stick with Glob IG but it looks like she’ll also be appearing in Hickman’s main book. She doesn’t need anymore babysitters.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
If they've said that, then yeah, I agree on putting those characters down as appearing on X-Men. There's confirmation then. The SDCC slide is the only thing I've personally seen so far and I don't think the slide alone counts as confirmation.
That’s why they showed that panel in the first place. Cebulski said it was an “all-encompassing” mutant title and every X-Men there would show up. Then they went on to show the first cover.