Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
    Astonishing Member

I didnt want to start a thread for thi
    I'm asking here because this thread has a lot of people that know many obscure mutants

Is there a mutant whose power is always taking the best decision, always knowing what is the best option?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I didnt want to start a thread for thi
    I'm asking here because this thread has a lot of people that know many obscure mutants

Is there a mutant whose power is always taking the best decision, always knowing what is the best option?
    The closest is a mutant with luck based powers like Domino who's luck is geared towards making things work out her way

This “gamer guide” describes many mutants of the time. Many are on my want list for a return and many already have.

Krakoa’s finest
    Calling Wanda a Pretender is Trumpian at best

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Speaking of teleporters .... Iím surprised they havenít revived Pipeline! His powers would be great in transporting people across the planet! He was utilized a lot by the Genoshans and would be cool seeing his power used for good.
    I'm surprised they've not included Pathway(Canadian mutant) she seems Omega level to me or at least an equal to Magik

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'm surprised they've not included Pathway(Canadian mutant) she seems Omega level to me or at least an equal to Magik
    I'm surprised they still haven't shown/used any of the other Canadian mutants/Betas/Alphas, etc.

spoilers:
    Burner and Lifter
    end of spoilers are supposed to appear in S.W.O.R.D.#3
    https://www.gamesradar.com/sword-goe...-in-3-preview/
    There's a difference between bringing in characters in order to tell a good story and just adding them on in order to "check all the boxes".

Incredible Member PhoenixThanos's Avatar

Wow this thread is insane, an encyclopedia of mutants, I am officially in shock.
    I enjoy anything Marvel cosmic, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

(Marvel/DC fan for 42+ years)

I dont see Kid Gladiator mentinoed but he was in the latest Cable

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I'm surprised they still haven't shown/used any of the other Canadian mutants/Betas/Alphas, etc.
    Yeah, so far it's just Northstar, Aurora and Wild Child we've seen. There's Flashback, his kids, Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Pathway + Goblyn, Madison Jeffries, his brother Lionel?, Manikin, Stitch, Radius, Flex and Windshear that I recall off the top of my head. Maybe Murmur?

Diamond Lil, Windshear and the Monroe twins (Flashback's kids, Jenni and Malcolm, IIRC) would be my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, so far it's just Northstar, Aurora and Wild Child we've seen. There's Flashback, his kids, Diamond Lil, Smart Alec, Pathway + Goblyn, Madison Jeffries, his brother Lionel?, Manikin, Stitch, Radius, Flex and Windshear that I recall off the top of my head. Maybe Murmur?

Diamond Lil, Windshear and the Monroe twins (Flashback's kids, Jenni and Malcolm, IIRC) would be my favorites.
    Yes to Murmur, there is also Purple Woman. Marrina should be considered a mutant Plodex IMO. Ghost Girl was hinted but not confirmed.

I'd love to see them all. Especially the Flashbacks.

Wicked, Wicked-- That's the ticket!

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Wicked_(Earth-616)
    There's a difference between bringing in characters in order to tell a good story and just adding them on in order to "check all the boxes".

Dead Girl appeared as a school councilor in Strange Academy #8. Didn't say she on Krakoa, but she did say she was only doing counselling work at the SA as a favour to Dr Strange.