Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

I was just wondering. What about the depowered mutants? Are they allowed on Krakoa? If they can resurrect people can they repower people? What if they kill themselves? Can they bring them back as mutants? Personally I want to see Fatale, Abyss and Reaper again. Maybe they could address it in a mini series with a quest to Krakoa with the three of them as the focal point.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 11-06-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Prism! <3 He's the first of the classic Marauders to be on Krakoa, right? I'm honestly surprised they'd invite any of them, but I guess they don't discriminate.
    I wonder how souls work with the Marauders already being cloned in a radically different way. I think more Marauders might be on the island that we just haven’t seen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I was just wondering. What about the depowered mutants? Are they allowed on Krakoa? If they can resurrect people and repower people? What if they kill themselves? Can they bring them back as mutants? Personally I want to see Fatale, Abyss and Reaper again. Maybe they could address it in a mini series with a quest to Krakoa with the three of them as the focal point.
    We don’t know if they’re allowed but Tag did show up in today’s New Mutants issue and we don’t know if he’s repowered or not. Genetic information on the depowered mutants was supposedly destroyed but I can see that easily being retconned out.

I was just wondering. What about the depowered mutants? Are they allowed on Krakoa? If they can resurrect people can they repower people? What if they kill themselves? Can they bring them back as mutants? Personally I want to see Fatale, Abyss and Reaper again. Maybe they could address it in a mini series with a quest to Krakoa with the three of them as the focal point.
    yes depowered mutants are allowed. In HoX, it was mentioned that they are planning to bring back most mutants but will need to figure out how to power up those that lost their powers. Seems like a plothole bc there have been so many methods to repower mutants such as the TO, which is a current plot element in the books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yes depowered mutants are allowed. In HoX, it was mentioned that they are planning to bring back most mutants but will need to figure out how to power up those that lost their powers. Seems like a plothole bc there have been so many methods to repower mutants such as the TO, which is a current plot element in the books
    Wait, wasn't Siyrn already re-powered? HOX#6 with Dazzler?

Since Dani got her powers back with the TO and Necrosha mutants were revived by Selene’s magic + TO..........and all that is on the island, they could do a mass resurrection of dead depowered mutants.

What is the TO?

What is the TO?
    Techno Organic virus.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Techno Organic virus.
    Ah okay thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Wait, wasn't Siyrn already re-powered? HOX#6 with Dazzler?
    Siryn was never depowered in the first place.

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 11.47.55 AM.jpg

Is this red lady somebody I'm supposed to know?

Also, you all are way better about picking out background cameos than me because I would have never thought that was Tag.

I’m blanking. From Percy’s scripts and how she’s drawn, it seems like she’s an obscure mutant we’re supposed to know, but I think she’s a new mutant.

Could be the Goblin Queen from Secret Wars

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Lotsa cameos and Krakoans to welcome to paradise~

New Mutants #1: Wolfsbane is reborn anew! All of the NXM Hellions show up (maybe even Tag?) alongside who I’m assuming to be Bevatron. The M-Twins (or Penance Twins) also show up, all Penanced out and rocking the style.

X-Force #1: Healer, Northstar, Vanisher, Caliban, Prism, and Bedlam are back and living it up.
    I dont know if it was Bevatron or Empath coloured with hair a bit too light.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I dont know if it was Bevatron or Empath coloured with hair a bit too light.
    Empath's a brunette and Ive never seen him colored with blonde hair. That wasnt him and Bevatron seems to make more sense

Astonishing Member

Empath's a brunette and Ive never seen him colored with blonde hair. That wasnt him and Bevatron seems to make more sense
    I wonder if he is the super obscure mutant the xmen editor was super happy about seeing today resurrected. he said not even the creator of the character must have thought of it (so the character was probably an afterthought even for the creator)
    iirc Bevatron and Beef were created quickly to replace missing Hellions Wapath (joined xmen) and Empath (in the Amazonas with Amara), and were only in a New Warriors story before getting killed by Fitzroy.