Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Astra is the only mutant that I know of with that hair. Sage comes close but we know it makes no sense for her to be there under that context plus we see her right before with Doug.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ziggy pig/silly seal was pretty great but calling maximum red stuff a classic is tieri's best joke this year
    You utter those holy words as if they were nothing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    the bottom panel Azazel is right next to Black Tom and Masque. The same panel with Frenzy and Marrow.

Mimic was mentioned in one of the info dump text pages along with Synch.

It's hard to tell that's Astra but the head gear and overall look say that's her.
    THAT'S?! Azazel?? Wow completely didn't see that. But ok, thank you I see it now.
    Yes, I remember the Information Pages mentioning Synch and Mimic I thought they were showing in the Villain page. But ok, thanks.
    Yeah, Astra I can't tell. Also, I thought Astra was a Shiar Imperial Guard.....

Anyway, thank you :-) for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    THAT'S?! Azazel?? Wow completely didn't see that. But ok, thank you I see it now.
    Yes, I remember the Information Pages mentioning Synch and Mimic I thought they were showing in the Villain page. But ok, thanks.

No, I meant Magneto-Lite Joseph’s mama Astra, not the Imperial Guard Astra.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Astra is the only mutant that I know of with that hair. Sage comes close but we know it makes no sense for her to be there under that context plus we see her right before with Doug.
    No, I meant Magneto-Lite Joseph’s mama Astra, not the Imperial Guard Astra.

OH OK. Yeah, I see it now.

I was thinking of the Astra in the Imperial Guard of the Shiar. But it didn't dawn on me when you mentioned THIS Astra LOL.....

There's more than one Astra. Incidentally a Marvel artist made the same mistake when illustrating one of the early issues of Mr and Mrs X, we got preview art of mutant Astra alongside the Imperial Guard, but it was later changed to alien Astra when the issue came out.

BANNED

Damn I need to go back and brush up on my X-Men Villains. Some of these people honestly I haven't seen in a long time......and forgotten their names.
    I am ashamed to call myself an X-Men Fan LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    There's more than one Astra. Incidentally a Marvel artist made the same mistake when illustrating one of the early issues of Mr and Mrs X, we got preview art of mutant Astra alongside the Imperial Guard, but it was later changed to alien Astra when the issue came out.
    Right, right. My mind was NOT even thinking of her honestly. And really i've forgotten about her.

But Users: Tycon and Whim set me straight. Thank You also Beetle for the clarification.

House of X #5: Tempus, Synch, Daken, Proteus, Selene, Emplate, Marrow, Azazel, Mimic, Forearm, Astra, Gorgon all make their presence on Krakoa known.

Black Tom in here is strange, since he's the one working on Krakoa's Defense System.

OH OK. Yeah, I see it now.

I was thinking of the Astra in the Imperial Guard of the Shiar. But it didn't dawn on me when you mentioned THIS Astra LOL.....
    Lmaoooo no problem! The naming convention situation is unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Black Tom in here is strange, since he's the one working on Krakoa's Defense System.
    Other strange things with the scan:

Frenzy shouldn’t be with the villains. Daken is dead and should’ve hatched out of one of those pods. But they’re all gorgeously drawn by Larraz.

Here is some. Some of this you may want to emit with little or no ties to the X-Men but i notice you have a few mutants on the list with no ties to X-Men. Take and leve as you please

Groups
    Bio-Genes (Leecher, Mali, Transfaser)
    Great Lakes Avengers (Big Bertha (Ashley Crawford/Bertha), Doorman (DeMarr Davis), Flatman (Matt/Val Ventura))
    Morlocks (Electric Eve, Litterbug)
    Thunderiders (Cowboy (Luke Meriweather), Honcho (James McDonald), R.U. Reddy (Winthrop Roan, Jr.), Wolf, Wrench (Leonard Hebb))
    X-Cellent (Hurt John, Mirror Girl, Uno, Venus Dee Milo (Dee Milo), Zeitgeist (Axel Cluney)
    X-Statix (The A (Mike Alicar), Dead Girl (Moonbeam), Doop, Mister Sensitive (Guy Smith), Phatty, Vivisector (Myles Alfred)

Active and powered
    Base (Hiro Sokuto), Blacklung the Malady Man (Tristram Oberbeck), Burn (Bethany Bellamy), Catiana (Tatiana Caban), Crazy Maise, Danger (Dolph Dongen), Dead Ringer (Louis "Lou" Dexter), Doctor Goodwrench, Forever Man, Goblyn (Dean), Grip (Brandon Blake), Humus Sapien (Sonny Baredo), Ill Billy (William Williams), Jolt (Kyi), Jonathon White, Katie Sawyer, Klara Prast, Manikin (Whitman Knapp), Manslaughter, Mindblast (Danielle Forte), Molly Hayes (Bruiser), Noise (Julio Mendoza), Outlaw (Inez Temple), Pathway (Laura Dean), Pete Gehringer, Picaro (Antonio Rey), Powerhouse [Spider-Man foe], Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Purple Woman (Kara Killgrave), Quagmire-712 (Jerome Myers), Robin Vega, Sirocco, Snake Whip (Leeann Foreman), Stealth (Carlos McNally), Streetman, Suede (Nicholas Blake), Tattoo (Tudo Sokuto), Teleplex, Threnody (Melody Jacobs), Topspin (Darren Mitchell), Typhoid Mary (Mary Walker), Zapper (Colin Smith)

Earth-616 per the Handbooks
    Cascade (Ross Kinkaid), Eye-Scream, Roger Fieldston

Depowered but still active in their costume identites
    el Aguila (Alejandro Montoya), Bloodlust (Beatta Dubiel), Brass (Sean Watanabe), Johnny Justice (Jonadab Megyscol), Orange Crusher (Andy Gardner), Razorback (Buford T. Hollis)

Deceased
    Adrian Leverkuhn Castorp, Aminedi, la Bandera, Blowtorch Brand (Peter Brand), Blue Condor (Emilie Scholz), Centennial (Rutherford B. Princeton III), Critical Mass (Arnie Gunderson), Gibbon (Martin " Marty" Blank), Goldfire (Ameiko Sabuki), Gremlin/Titanium Man (Kondrati Yurivich Topolov), Half-Mad, Joe Bugs, Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) Mindworm (William Turner), Mister Density (Gus Yaccarino), Mister One and Mister Two, Plasma (Leila O'Toole), Quickstar (Robert Nazaro), Ricochet (Steven Shaffran), Roman Candle (Armand Galante), Shockjock (Kenneth Sjolin), Sister Salvation, Solarr (Silas King), Tick Tock, Willie Evans, Jr.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 09-24-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Can Ziggy Pig and Silly Seal enter Krakoa? I kind of feel in the 80s they would have been retconned as mutants before you could say Cloak and Dagger.

Fantastic Member

Lmaoooo no problem! The naming convention situation is unfortunate.

Other strange things with the scan:

Frenzy shouldn’t be with the villains. Daken is dead and should’ve hatched out of one of those pods. But they’re all gorgeously drawn by Larraz.
    Frenzy sure. Marrow shouldn't be either. Even Random is debate able. I can't keep track with Daken he keeps getting killed and brought back. Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Can Ziggy Pig and Silly Seal enter Krakoa? I kind of feel in the 80s they would have been retconned as mutants before you could say Cloak and Dagger.
    Krakoa isn't ready to let Elder Gods in yet.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Here is some. Some of this you may want to emit with little or no ties to the X-Men but i notice you have a few mutants on the list with no ties to X-Men. Take and leve as you please

Groups
    Bio-Genes (Leecher, Mali, Transfaser)
    Great Lakes Avengers (Big Bertha (Ashley Crawford/Bertha), Doorman (DeMarr Davis), Flatman (Matt/Val Ventura))
    Morlocks (Electric Eve, Litterbug)
    Thunderiders (Cowboy (Luke Meriweather), Honcho (James McDonald), R.U. Reddy (Winthrop Roan, Jr.), Wolf, Wrench (Leonard Hebb))
    X-Cellent (Hurt John, Mirror Girl, Uno, Venus Dee Milo (Dee Milo), Zeitgeist (Axel Cluney)
    X-Statix (The A (Mike Alicar), Dead Girl (Moonbeam), Doop, Mister Sensitive (Guy Smith), Phatty, Vivisector (Myles Alfred)

Active and powered
    Base (Hiro Sokuto), Blacklung the Malady Man (Tristram Oberbeck), Burn (Bethany Bellamy), Catiana (Tatiana Caban), Crazy Maise, Danger (Dolph Dongen), Dead Ringer (Louis "Lou" Dexter), Doctor Goodwrench, Forever Man, Goblyn (Dean), Grip (Brandon Blake), Humus Sapien (Sonny Baredo), Ill Billy (William Williams), Jolt (Kyi), Jonathon White, Katie Sawyer, Klara Prast, Manikin (Whitman Knapp), Manslaughter, Mindblast (Danielle Forte), Molly Hayes (Bruiser), Noise (Julio Mendoza), Outlaw (Inez Temple), Pathway (Laura Dean), Pete Gehringer, Picaro (Antonio Rey), Powerhouse [Spider-Man foe], Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Purple Woman (Kara Killgrave), Quagmire-712 (Jerome Myers), Robin Vega, Sirocco, Snake Whip (Leeann Foreman), Stealth (Carlos McNally), Streetman, Suede (Nicholas Blake), Tattoo (Tudo Sokuto), Teleplex, Threnody (Melody Jacobs), Topspin (Darren Mitchell), Typhoid Mary (Mary Walker), Zapper (Colin Smith)

Earth-616 per the Handbooks
    Cascade (Ross Kinkaid), Eye-Scream, Roger Fieldston

Depowered but still active in their costume identites
    el Aguila (Alejandro Montoya), Bloodlust (Beatta Dubiel), Brass (Sean Watanabe), Johnny Justice (Jonadab Megyscol), Orange Crusher (Andy Gardner), Razorback (Buford T. Hollis)

Deceased
    Adrian Leverkuhn Castorp, Aminedi, la Bandera, Blowtorch Brand (Peter Brand), Blue Condor (Emilie Scholz), Centennial (Rutherford B. Princeton III), Critical Mass (Arnie Gunderson), Gibbon (Martin " Marty" Blank), Goldfire (Ameiko Sabuki), Gremlin/Titanium Man (Kondrati Yurivich Topolov), Half-Mad, Joe Bugs, Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) Mindworm (William Turner), Mister Density (Gus Yaccarino), Mister One and Mister Two, Plasma (Leila O'Toole), Quickstar (Robert Nazaro), Ricochet (Steven Shaffran), Roman Candle (Armand Galante), Shockjock (Kenneth Sjolin), Sister Salvation, Solarr (Silas King), Tick Tock, Willie Evans, Jr.
    Some of these are really out there. I have a hard time still thinking about the GLA and don't really seem them popping up.

I can't think of X-Statix characters as X-related. They are in their own little bubble. Outside of Doop they never interact with anyone or do anything.

Astonishing Member

Some of these are really out there. I have a hard time still thinking about the GLA and don't really seem them popping up.

I can't think of X-Statix characters as X-related. They are in their own little bubble. Outside of Doop they never interact with anyone or do anything.
    the only exception is Washout who was in many issues of Tieri's Weapon X, he even got his own cover. I liked him.

I agree but since it's a nation of mutants potentially any mutant character could be considered an X-Character now or in the near future.