Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

And yet Callisto is STILL on the missing list, despite my earlier post.
    Maybe OP just has a problem with her or me?

Callisto is still depowered, isn't she?

What about Darkveil (Darnell Wade)?
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 09-25-2019 at 08:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Fantastic Member

Looks likely the Acolytes came with Exodus and Omega Red and the other Omega's were invited too

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Looks likely the Acolytes came with Exodus and Omega Red and the other Omega's were invited too
    I saw that, but I can’t tell who is with Exodus besides Unuscione.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Here is some. Some of this you may want to emit with little or no ties to the X-Men but i notice you have a few mutants on the list with no ties to X-Men. Take and leve as you please

Groups
    Bio-Genes (Leecher, Mali, Transfaser)
    Great Lakes Avengers (Big Bertha (Ashley Crawford/Bertha), Doorman (DeMarr Davis), Flatman (Matt/Val Ventura))
    Morlocks (Electric Eve, Litterbug)
    Thunderiders (Cowboy (Luke Meriweather), Honcho (James McDonald), R.U. Reddy (Winthrop Roan, Jr.), Wolf, Wrench (Leonard Hebb))
    X-Cellent (Hurt John, Mirror Girl, Uno, Venus Dee Milo (Dee Milo), Zeitgeist (Axel Cluney)
    X-Statix (The A (Mike Alicar), Dead Girl (Moonbeam), Doop, Mister Sensitive (Guy Smith), Phatty, Vivisector (Myles Alfred)

Active and powered
    Base (Hiro Sokuto), Blacklung the Malady Man (Tristram Oberbeck), Burn (Bethany Bellamy), Catiana (Tatiana Caban), Crazy Maise, Danger (Dolph Dongen), Dead Ringer (Louis "Lou" Dexter), Doctor Goodwrench, Forever Man, Goblyn (Dean), Grip (Brandon Blake), Humus Sapien (Sonny Baredo), Ill Billy (William Williams), Jolt (Kyi), Jonathon White, Katie Sawyer, Klara Prast, Manikin (Whitman Knapp), Manslaughter, Mindblast (Danielle Forte), Molly Hayes (Bruiser), Noise (Julio Mendoza), Outlaw (Inez Temple), Pathway (Laura Dean), Pete Gehringer, Picaro (Antonio Rey), Powerhouse [Spider-Man foe], Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Purple Woman (Kara Killgrave), Quagmire-712 (Jerome Myers), Robin Vega, Sirocco, Snake Whip (Leeann Foreman), Stealth (Carlos McNally), Streetman, Suede (Nicholas Blake), Tattoo (Tudo Sokuto), Teleplex, Threnody (Melody Jacobs), Topspin (Darren Mitchell), Typhoid Mary (Mary Walker), Zapper (Colin Smith)

Earth-616 per the Handbooks
    Cascade (Ross Kinkaid), Eye-Scream, Roger Fieldston

Depowered but still active in their costume identites
    el Aguila (Alejandro Montoya), Bloodlust (Beatta Dubiel), Brass (Sean Watanabe), Johnny Justice (Jonadab Megyscol), Orange Crusher (Andy Gardner), Razorback (Buford T. Hollis)

Deceased
    Adrian Leverkuhn Castorp, Aminedi, la Bandera, Blowtorch Brand (Peter Brand), Blue Condor (Emilie Scholz), Centennial (Rutherford B. Princeton III), Critical Mass (Arnie Gunderson), Gibbon (Martin " Marty" Blank), Goldfire (Ameiko Sabuki), Gremlin/Titanium Man (Kondrati Yurivich Topolov), Half-Mad, Joe Bugs, Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) Mindworm (William Turner), Mister Density (Gus Yaccarino), Mister One and Mister Two, Plasma (Leila O'Toole), Quickstar (Robert Nazaro), Ricochet (Steven Shaffran), Roman Candle (Armand Galante), Shockjock (Kenneth Sjolin), Sister Salvation, Solarr (Silas King), Tick Tock, Willie Evans, Jr.
    Thank you, Lonewolf!!!!! This is a great contribution omg!!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    And yet Callisto is STILL on the missing list, despite my earlier post.
    Maybe OP just has a problem with her or me?
    It’s true. I’m anti-Callisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I saw that, but I can’t tell who is with Exodus besides Unuscione.
    Yeah, it's frustrating that they're so indistinguishable. If I had to fathom a guess...

Far left is one of the Kleinstocks, or the merged form.

Next to him is Amelia Voght with miscolored brown hair.

Behind her is Fabian Cortez.

Then Exodus, obviously.

Scanner with miscolored dark hair. It could also be Static, or a brand new character.

Unuscione with miscolored red hair. She has Unuscione's hairstyle (and the brunette has Voght's), but the coloration really confuses things.

But it sucks that they're all unconfirmed. Hope we see them in a future issue so we know who of the Acolytes is still around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yeah, it's frustrating that they're so indistinguishable. If I had to fathom a guess...

Then Exodus, obviously.

Scanner with miscolored dark hair. It could also be Static, or a brand new character.

Unuscione with miscolored red hair. She has Unuscione's hairstyle (and the brunette has Voght's), but the coloration really confuses things.

But it sucks that they're all unconfirmed. Hope we see them in a future issue so we know who of the Acolytes is still around.
    it's a shame how Neophyte has gone missing, he was my fave

Fantastic Member

I assumed Cortez too but man that makes little sense but who knows. Also assumed Voght and Unuscione.

Maybe they resurrect some more of the missing Acolytes. Chrome has a useful power set and all. There's a 3rd Kleinstock that's dead along with Fabian's sister.

A lot wanted sanctuary before but I'd like to see them get used. Especially Scanner and Neophyte. Either as X-Men allies or even a separate team to take down other threats.

I would have thought Callisto might appeal for a council slot. Since most represent a group. As usual Morlocks get no representation.
    Last edited by Whim; 09-25-2019 at 11:42 AM.

I guess Uriel and Eimin Worthington / the Apocalypse Twins should go in the Deceased section.

redacted..........
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-26-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I guess Uriel and Eimin Worthington / the Apocalypse Twins should go in the Deceased section.
    Added! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Then Exodus, obviously.

We might get a more in-depth look at Exodus and his team if the cover for HOX6 is anything to go by. But I did use what you listed since I’m sure the point of that scan was that any and all Acolytes have probably joined Krakoa.

Spectacular Member

Storm , Gambit and Iceman could probally bring The Morlocks through Madin , Marrow and Callisto.

Also where are Wolverine's kids Amiko/Yukio , Erista and Rien.

Yukio is A member of The Mutant Underground and Storm's Best Friend that take's care of Wolverine's daughter , I imagine their there.

Do we know that Erista is a mutant? I mean, probably, but there’s a chance he’s a Grayson Creed...

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 12.13.24 AM.jpg

Some more people spotted on Krakoa.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 12.13.24 AM.jpg

Some more people spotted on Krakoa.
    my babies.

Do we know that Erista is a mutant? I mean, probably, but there’s a chance he’s a Grayson Creed...
    Most likely he is, considering how rare of a case Graydon was.