Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

That sounds very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Reading the tweet again he only said that he isnt a Krakoan just a visitor. He didnt say he doesnt have an X-gene exactly but if he isnt allowed to be a krakoan that must be the only reason. Or he has an X-gene but the Quiet Council is racist. thinking about that makes no sense that a Brood has an X-gene that is supposed to be linked at the origin of humanity
    Yeah, you make a good point, the whole thing of X-Genes furthering the evolution of humans wouldn't make sense in non-human species. I'll admit, I don't really care that much about Broo, but it'll be weird not having him as a mainstay Krakoan.

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

Marauders #2: Gateway is back! We see White Queen employing him to the Marauders team to teleport them over to London so Kate can prepare for her Red Coronation.

also every black person in this book looks the same shade as pyro

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Most awaited return of 2019. Welcome back, Heroine Addict. This place wasn't the same without you.
    ^ From another, outdated thread, that this one VASTLY improves upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    … I can’t believe I’m being celebrated by a LEGEND! Thanks so much, royalty!!! Just know your threads are my inspiration!
    WOW!!! I'm almost at a loss for words... almost! ;D

Snoop, how I treasure your fluffy, flowery replies, which always bring a smile to my face. You ARE the sweetest pooch I've ever known, and I've missed you.

Prez, though MUCH shorter in duration & not for the same reasons - right back @ ya! I feel SO honored to be the recipient of such lofty praise, especially from someone as esteemed as yourself. Speaking of which...

… TYCON, yours left me a bit flabbergasted, actually. And more than a lil' humbled, honestly. Whatever I inspired, you took it to a WHOLE new level, applying far more in-depth detail than I ever did, or could have! I bow to your highly successful effort, and am filled with pride, knowing I played a part in encouraging you to do so.

Your genuine warmth & kindness makes my 💚 swell, and even HAPPIER to be back, during this unparalleled time of X-greatness. Bless you all, and bless... the Mutants of Krakoa!!!

BANNED

Thought this was pretty neat, and could be used as reference material:

Patricio Oliver, @patriciooliver.arg - Instagram Web Viewer

Also, the Bagley "Every Mutant Ever" variants, connected:

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Also, the Bagley "Every Mutant Ever" variants, connected:

[/CENTER]
    It’s not perfect, but, blinking ‘eck, what a lot of work, hats off to the artist.
    And I couldn’t figure out why Kurt was with the Fallen Angels, until, doh, he literally did a swan dive from heaven...

Might find out if The Fantastix are mutants or not this Wednesday.

Eve Ewing, writer of Ironheart, is an avid lover of House of X/Powers of X. Even though the Ironheart finale is coming out and what I’m about to say isn’t showing up in the issue, I can absolutely see the series being pre-HOXPOX thus Silhouette and Midnight’s Fire being on Krakoa.

Full preview for #12 here:
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-ironheart-12/

Fantastic Member

various mutants shown in X-Force 2

Shatterstar, Firestar, Blob, Mammomax, Dr. Nemesis, Wither ? (looked like him?) and a few more I can't make out

X-Force #2: A buncha mutants gather around Xavier’s corpse to mourn. Amongst the ones we already know are on the island, we see: Firestar, Warpath, Gideon, Shatterstar, Blob, Graymalkin, Changeling, Doctor Nemesis, Mammomax, and Tithe!! Welcome to Krakoa!!

Last edited by Tycon; 11-27-2019 at 11:08 AM.

BANNED

Who the **** is Tithe??

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Who the **** is Tithe??
    Dunno, I thought it was a "****" typo.

tbh I don’t know but she’s a Carey creation and the only one who fit the “white-blue hair, blue flames” motif from today’s X-Force.

Doesn't really look like Tithe though

Hmmm could the character just be a dreaded OC? I also don’t know who the guy with the sword is or the person in the tanktop behind the Xorn Bros.

I'm most pleased with Changeling's return. Since he died in the 60s, that means Petra and Sway are all game for resurrections.