Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

*Shortpack*

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    *Shortpack*
    Added!! Would love to see some of the mutants from Mystique’s solo in her mission issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Added!! Would love to see some of the mutants from Mystique’s solo in her mission issue.
    The Derma-free mutants? I only remember Ralf and a blonde telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    The Derma-free mutants? I only remember Ralf and a blonde telepath.
    Like Prudence and Steinbeck. Since they both died and will presumably be reborn thanks to the Five, I could see them working with Mystique again.

Like Prudence and Steinbeck. Since they both died and will presumably be reborn thanks to the Five, I could see them working with Mystique again.
    I kind of wanted more of the Host. She showed up once outside of the Mystique series; an issue of Wolverine.

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~
    New Mutants #3: Imp (Anders Nobel) has shown up and looks like he’s enjoying himself on Krakoa. Talk about obscure mutants!

Also, we finally see what’s up with Angel Salvadore, Beak, and their kids. Looks like everyone except Angel’s been repowered. I wonder what conversation they’ll have on depowered mutants and what they’re trying to do to remedy the situation. (also why is it so hard for artists to draw mixed kids)

Someone unexpected just went through a portal...
    spoilers:
    Gwenpool. Kamala convinced her she might be a mutant, and then a Krakoa gate let her in! She even got a data page.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Someone unexpected just went through a portal...
    spoilers:
    Gwenpool. Kamala convinced her she might be a mutant, and then a Krakoa gate let her in! She even got a data page.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    so Krakoan gates can reach the white space between pages? SO Krakoan gates can reach this universe? *hyperventilates*
    end of spoilers

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

spoilers:
    Gwen Poole might be able to arrange mutant meet-and-greets for the X-forums, soon...
    end of spoilers
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

As you all have said, we have a surprise new citizen! Gwenpool joins the mutant nation after accidentally retconning her own origins with the help of Ms Marvel. CHECK OUT GWENPOOL STRIKES BACK #5 CAUSE IT’S REALLY GOOD IN MY OPINION

New Mutants [04]: No new Krakoans but we find out that Beak’s whole family have their powers back. I feel like however this ends, we’ll see Beak and Angel making their new home on Krakoa.

X-Force [04]: We get confirmation that Madrox Prime is back.

Astonishing Member

It’s a very interesting powerset he has and I’m curious how Xavier and Magneto would react to him given what he could do.
    I am very sure this is the first time Manikin appears since the first half of the 90s, the last time he has been in a comic must have been like 1994

~Not Krakoans Yet But Krakoans-To-Be~:

Invaders #12: Zdarksy ends his Namor/Invaders reunion epic on a heroic note. We also see latent mutant Spitfire. Now that the title has ended, how long until these mutants join their homeland?

Future Foundation #5: Whitley tells an unfortunately short tale of the Future Foundation, featuring the mutant celebrities Artie & Leech. Their mission has concluded and the team is back on Earth, so what’s next for them?

Annihilation - Scourge Omega: Despite the egregious crimes committed during Rosencanny, someone at Marvel let Rosenberg write mutant characters. During the finale of Annihilation Scourge, Richard Rider recruits some friends to help him fend off Sentry. Some of these mutant cameos are: Justice, Namorita, Firestar, Cloak, and Dagger.

Why the heck are Artie and Leech still little kids? Shoot, even Franklin has aged

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why the heck are Artie and Leech still little kids? Shoot, even Franklin has aged
    that's what I was going to ask they're so small here
    Last edited by DAHX; 12-20-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah, and half of the Power Pack are now college-aged.