Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

You could probably place Skein as “aligned with humans” as a member of Night Shift per the latest Superior Spider-Man.

I would but I try to only keep ongoing titles in that section.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Answering the OP:

I think Longshot's last appearance was in Domino #10. Anyway, given that he's got precog powers (his psychometry allows him to 'read' the future by touching people or objects), I guess he would be not welcome in Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Answering the OP:

I think Longshot's last appearance was in Domino #10. Anyway, given that he's got precog powers (his psychometry allows him to 'read' the future by touching people or objects), I guess he would be not welcome in Krakoa.
    Well he's not a mutant so he doesnt have citizenship to Krakoa. Considering he's not a mutant, no one is going to be looking for him to try to convince him to join the island

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Well he's not a mutant so he doesnt have citizenship to Krakoa. Considering he's not a mutant, no one is going to be looking for him to try to convince him to join the island
    Probably. I said: "Answering the OP", that is

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    this is a thread to catalog and discuss the whereabouts of these missing X-Characters. Then we extend to them a gracious invitation to their new home to unite all of mutantkind!
    Longshot was on the former list "Missing".

There was a teaser image where Sinister was holding Longshot down, like he caught him on something, so maybe he will be on Krakoa too.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Darwin!!!!

Remember when PAD ended his X-Factor run leaving Darwin as male equivalent of Hela, Syrin as an actual irish Banshee and Guido as a souless hell lord... he really wanted those characters to become unusable after he stopped writing them didn't he

Hope Monet makes an appearance in that issue. Her, Darwin and Ev would make for some good scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Hope Monet makes an appearance in that issue. Her, Darwin and Ev would make for some good scenes.
    Yes I would love to see how that all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Remember when PAD ended his X-Factor run leaving Darwin as male equivalent of Hela, Syrin as an actual irish Banshee and Guido as a souless hell lord... he really wanted those characters to become unusable after he stopped writing them didn't he
    Part of me did hate how unusable they were, but a part of me hoped someone would write them as part of the greater Marvel Universe now that they were all in powerful positions of mythologies.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    There was a teaser image where Sinister was holding Longshot down, like he caught him on something, so maybe he will be on Krakoa too.
    I guess he’s back in Mojoworld? I guess that technically means he isn’t missing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I guess he’s back in Mojoworld? I guess that technically means he isn’t missing anymore.
    Yeah, I'd written that before Incoming came out and Longshot and Sinister were in fact in Mojoworld not on Krakoa, so we've yet to see him appearing on Krakoa
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I loved all that and other writers are cowards for not following up with them.

I will forever be salty that we never got a comics featuring Darwin, Siryn, Hummingbird, Monkey King, Moon Knight and other avatars/ascended people.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I feel like having more stories stationed on Krakoa would solve a lot of the MIA status problems. Readers want to see their favs or at least be sure that they’re alive and well. I would take Icarus or Vincente flying in cameos if the other option was him just never showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Yeah, I'd written that before Incoming came out and Longshot and Sinister were in fact in Mojoworld not on Krakoa, so we've yet to see him appearing on Krakoa
    I’m not sure if Longshot is allowed to live on Krakoa since he isn’t a mutant, but I’d love it if he were to show up in some capacity in a supporting role. I feel Ike Incoming! was just a little tease of (besides 4X) a Hickman-penned Mojoworld story.