Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Can't see much of Sway's costume but I'm liking Petra's upgrade. Glad to have them both back. It's almost full circle on Dark Genesis at this rate with Vulcan, Darwin, Sway and Petra all finally back on the scene.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I bring up Phantazia whenever it's appropriate. But she was supposedly depowered.
    the interesting thing about Phantazia is not only she was depowered, she became insane because she had kept her memories from House of M, so SHIELD put her in an asylum (they simply thought she had gone crazy, since they had no memories of a house of m themselves, it was kept a secret so people wouldnt panic about Wanda being so powergul)

When is this king coming to Krakoa?

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Been wondering about him also.

He, along with Vincent and Derrick Beacon should have been the next Generation X members.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I can't believe he only had that 1 appearance. Him and that one chick mutant from Spider-Man Robin Vega that just never reappeared.

With Krakoa being a thing now there's chances to use and save characters like this from Limbo ..... but we just get the same old and so many random background nobodies.... we don't need faceless randos that will never get used when there's so many just waiting to get used.

I would love to see Robin Vega make a return

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix5/vegarobinspdrmn.htm

All-New Member

I would be interested in seeing Jack Winters back.

BANNED

I would like to know what are they going to the with some controversial mutants, for example the leader leader of the Purifiers , Stryker junior he is a mutant but he hates them all. Or the mutant who was killing former mutants after the M-day.
    Also the mutants Members of they Pride ( they have been retconed to be mutants with and artificial X-gene but if Sinister is considered a mutant they should too).
    Or Raze and Xavier junior , in the present they are still babies ( but maybe their mutant powers aren’t active yet and cerebro can’t detect lantent mutants so that would be an explanation of why they are being ignored )
    Also I would want to know if the clones of X-23 are considered different beings and can be ressurected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    I would like to know what are they going to the with some controversial mutants, for example the leader leader of the Purifiers , Stryker junior he is a mutant but he hates them all. Or the mutant who was killing former mutants after the M-day.
    Also the mutants Members of they Pride ( they have been retconed to be mutants with and artificial X-gene but if Sinister is considered a mutant they should too).
    Or Raze and Xavier junior , in the present they are still babies ( but maybe their mutant powers aren’t active yet and cerebro can’t detect lantent mutants so that would be an explanation of why they are being ignored )
    Also I would want to know if the clones of X-23 are considered different beings and can be ressurected.
    Hmm when you lay it out like that it would be interesting to see some of these questioned answered in a future book.

I still want to see the Hearbreak Hotel and Mutant Underground Theatre mutants show up

Poltergeist
    Link
    Lucy
    Kate
    Ivich
    Max rocker
    and supposedly Doom's son Alexander Flynn:
    http://www.greatcaesarspost.com/?tag=marvel-mini-series

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias21 View Post
    I would be interested in seeing Jack Winters back.
    i'm still wondering how he's a telepath who could change his skin to diamond and had a hard on for Scott Summers but was in no way related or connected to Emma Frost. even the last names are similar.

speaking of hellions (well maybe i was the only one)...

i also propose the return of the Hell's Belles but with new addition Rhapsody/Rachel Argyle and returning member Shrew.

i also propose the return of the Hell's Belles but with new addition Rhapsody/Rachel Argyle and returning member Shrew.

I’d love to see those characters return!

I could see Switch as being one of the ones who would want to come back as the opposite sex. Who is that beastly sideshow at the bottom?

You guys are getting me hyped with these lesser known mutants! That's why as some others have said, I would love an Unlimited with one-off stories on some of these.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!