Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

i wonder if a mutant could request to return with a partial mutation. for example, could Shortpack retain his telepathy but regain human stature?

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

It’s been awhile and even now, we didn’t really get anyone “new” joining the mutant nation. But nevertheless,

X-Men #5: It’s gametime against the Children of the Vault and three heroes rise to the occasion! The All-New Wolverine, Synch, and Darwin take up the cause. Hopefully we’ll see them again real soon

New Mutants #6: Hijinks and chaos ensues on Armor’s trip to bring mutants back to Krakoa. After tragedy befalls the Bohusk family, Tempest, Beak, and their six kids move to Krakoa.

Ravencroft #1: This one has almost nothing to do with Krakoa. But there’s an inconsistency. Ravencroft is an institution built for criminals and psychopathic supervillains alike. However, one of the inmates is Mr. X. He’s a mutant and therefore should be granted immunity to be able to head to a nearby Gate. I know this won’t ever be addressed but we’re gonna need some mutant visits to that asylum STAT

Last edited by Tycon; 01-29-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Yay! Welcome friends. Oh hey Mr. X...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

It’s been awhile and even now, we didn’t really get anyone “new” joining the mutant nation. But nevertheless,

X-Men #5: It’s gametime against the Children of the Vault and three heroes rise to the occasion! The All-New Wolverine, Synch, and Darwin take up the cause. Hopefully we’ll see them again real soon

New Mutants #6: Hijinks and chaos ensues on Armor’s trip to bring mutants back to Krakoa. After tragedy befalls the Bohusk family, Tempest, Beak, and their six kids move to Krakoa.

Ravencroft #1: This one has almost nothing to do with Krakoa. But there’s an inconsistency. Ravencroft is an institution built for criminals and psychopathic supervillains alike. However, one of the inmates is Mr. X. He’s a mutant and therefore should be granted immunity to be able to head to a nearby Gate. I know this won’t ever be addressed but we’re gonna need some mutant visits to that asylum STAT

About Ravencroft, right now is under control of Fisk and most of the staff are villians of Spidey. I dont think he is following the rules and he is part of the same group of evil companies that Homine Verendi, along with Cross and Dario Agger. if someone want to use it that could be a story about Fisk using Ravencroft to experiment with mutants in secret.

Astonishing Member

Manikin appeared in 2 issues of Jane Foster Valkyrie, and he was pretty important, it was a team made of medical doctors, and he is completely powered. It was never confirmed if he lost his powers or not after M Day (he stopped appearing in books around 1994, I guess the writer searched for medical doctors in some marvel wiki and liked the character)
    he is an alpha flight mutant who appeared in many alpha flight issues of the 80s and early to mid 90s, he has a cool power, he can turn into any evolved or de-evolved version of himself, so he can become a homo erectus with great stregnth, he can turn into a huge bacteria blob similar to the first lifeform from which all life descends, and also a genius superevolved human, and he can also shoot them out of his body, so he becomes team of 4 different characters, and if one of those characters is killed it doesnt kill him, eventually it regenerates

the big alpha flight mutant that is missing is Madison Jeffries. Wild Child will be back in the Hellions book. A trivia I don't expect writers to know is Wild Child was the best man of Madison Jeffries when he got married to Diamond Lil (one of the 2 mutants killed in Necrosha along with Onyx). Wild Child has had periods of being rational and pretty like a hair metal singer.
    Last edited by lurkerforyears; 01-29-2020 at 08:18 PM.

God, I love Synch so much. That tragic optimism...

BANNED

They're not on Krakoa, but Hisako and the debut of Irene aka Rogue (she takes her mothers codename), appear in Kelly Thompson's Captain Marvel: The End

BANNED

synch is an angel

Mister X was never confirmed to be a mutant. i consider him to be one. but it was never put in print.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Mister X was never confirmed to be a mutant. i consider him to be one. but it was never put in print.

Extraordinary Member

Ravencroft's large group of consultants probably would argue that Ravencrofts is a medical facility, not a prison. So no mutant there is being imprisoned, just held there until they are "cured."

And everyone can just ignore the large vampire infestation in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    i can't see whatever it is that you posted, on this computer. sorry.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Is Hijack and Indra still MIA?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

The nasty boys, maybe the could return in X-Factor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    The nasty boys, maybe the could return in X-Factor ?
    I like the Nasty Boys. I haven't seen them since my girl handed them their asses...

That toxic breath combo was dope.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!