Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

like how they imported the toxic breath from the animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i can't see whatever it is that you posted, on this computer. sorry.
    Mister X was verified as a mutant in print.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c5/3d...f6ac61e5ad.jpg

works for me. people seemed unsure in my mutant blacklist thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Ravencroft's large group of consultants probably would argue that Ravencrofts is a medical facility, not a prison. So no mutant there is being imprisoned, just held there until they are "cured."

And everyone can just ignore the large vampire infestation in the basement.
    Huh. I wonder how far that would work. If Xavier or any Krakoan with political power cane to take them out, I’m sure there wouldn’t be rules that prevented that.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Is Hijack and Indra still MIA?
    Yep, you can always check the OP for a mostly up-to-date system of everyone’s whereabouts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Huh. I wonder how far that would work. If Xavier or any Krakoan with political power cane to take them out, I’m sure there wouldn’t be rules that prevented that.

Yep, you can always check the OP for a mostly up-to-date system of everyone’s whereabouts.
    Yeah, no, no one really thinks that argument or anything Kingpin could come up with would work. My guess is that since it is an insane asylum, it's not somewhere Krakoa officials would think to look for mutants, the facility itself is probably guarded with antitelepath measures, and Fisk and company will probably have more to worry about with the vampire infestation. Plus, we know Sinister is aware of it, but would he honestly tell anyone?

no one should want Mister X around. he's a lot like Selene or Omega Red in that he needs to kill others. his personality is pretty awful, as well.

BANNED

no one should want Mister X around. he's a lot like Selene or Omega Red in that he needs to kill others. his personality is pretty awful, as well.

Yeah going to war against the Osborn, Moonstone and Fisk is a price to high to pay for an useless mutants like Mr X. This isn’t an ordinary court like with Sabertooth, the staff of that place is full of villains. Krakoa wouldn’t fall against the Sinister Six but they are more to give them problems and the last thing they need is more problems.

^now that's art that i like. Pyro's never looked so good! what book is it?

on another note...

Mister X appearing recently makes me think that someone is going to send Mister X through the Krakoan gates to kill mutants. he would do it in a heartbeat.

Why Cable looking like a snack? OK!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

This is a wonderful thread!

So everyone seems to agree - that the person seen in Marauders in the background is indeed Microbe of the New Warriors brought back. Which is pretty cool.

I've been waiting and hoping that TOWER (Alliance of Evil and such) would resurface.... as well as CATSEYE (and the rest of the Hellions she was a part of)...

And does this mean we will actually see the return of the ACTUAL Marauders team (Scalphunter, Harpoon, Riptide, etc)? I mean we know Sinister had their DNA...
    Last edited by Adam-X; 01-31-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Greg Smallwood is so amazing for no reason. Like why is he so talented????

^now that's art that i like. Pyro's never looked so good!

on another note...

Mister X appearing recently makes me think that someone is going to send Mister X through the Krakoan gates to kill mutants. he would do it in a heartbeat.
    Oh wow. Could easily see that getting him a spot right next to Sabretooth (if he doesn’t break the first law by that point) so maybe Ravencroft is the best place for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post

So everyone seems to agree - that the person seen in Marauders in the background is indeed Microbe of the New Warriors brought back. Which is pretty cool.

I've been waiting and hoping that TOWER (Alliance of Evil and such) would resurface.... as well as CATSEYE (and the rest of the Hellions she was a part of)...

And does this mean we will actually see the return of the ACTUAL Marauders team (Scalphunter, Harpoon, Riptide, etc)? I mean we know Sinister had their DNA...
    Thanks, Adam X!!!

I can see Catseye, Tower, and probably a host of other mutant villains showing up in Hellions w/ at least cameo roles. That’s where Scalphunter is gonna be. I think Prism was in the first issue of X-Force, but besides that, Sinister’s Marauders are probably just gonna be resurrected and left alone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post

Would love to see all of the Hellions , especially Catseye.

Tower and the Alliance would be awesome too.

Especially Timeshadow

D43129E8-C438-4130-952E-87875E244928.jpg
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-01-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Redneck is not mentioned in the original post (he lost his powers; joined the New Warriors as Skybolt, then perished with Ripcord - who was Stacy X - Stacy was seen later alive; unknown if Skybolt/Redneck survived)
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I like the Nasty Boys. I haven't seen them since my girl handed them their asses...

That toxic breath combo was dope.
    Smart, sneaky Betsy >>>> brawler Betsy, as much as I like the medieval sword.