Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    Pretty sure that I spotted Black Box (Garabed Bashur) in Cable #1 in the stands at the Quarry
    This is why we need a Krakoa handbook. It can update characters and provide an “official list” of characters who’ve been to Krakoa, been resurrected, or repowered.

Next Month I also guess we can add Deadpool to the list when he visits in his own book, and again in May with Cable #3. He's going to Krakoa, According to Solicits He wasnt invited, but he's definitely going.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    After seeing the panel in question, I do have to agree - it's much more likely Samurai than Spectre.

But whoever it is, yum. I wouldn't mind being in an MLF sandwich.
    Someone mentioned this over in the New Mutants thread. These 5 were in Disassembled written by Brisson so it makes sense. Seems to be Samurai. Yum.

Spectre by the way isn't too known. He was featured more with Cable as he came from the future. When he came to the present, he had interactions with newborn X-Force.
    Last edited by JB; 03-12-2020 at 07:59 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Someone mentioned this over in the New Mutants thread. These 5 were in Disassembled written by Brisson so it makes sense. Seems to be Samurai. Yum.

Spectre by the way isn't too known. He was featured more with Cable as he came from the future. When he came to the present, he had interactions with newborn X-Force.
    There is no 616 Spectre.

yay got my Hox/pox hardcover today and the dox vol 1 ans 2 trade paperback. Time to drink my theraflu and read.

IMG_20200312_141835_0~3.jpg]
    back camera not working on phone so terrible image though. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Thanks to everyone who’s been updating with recent appearances! The list should be caught up (I haven’t included depowered mutants who died yet) with this last Wednesday’s recent releases. But just to put summarize everything:

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

X-Men #7: It’s Crucible Day on Krakoa and Aero is ready to receive her gift. We also see Icarus back. (we need an Academy X reunion yesterday)

Cable #1: This issue saw the return of Doop, Anarchist, and Silver Samurai in this new world. Through a data page of past battles in The Quarry, we learn that Artie, Leech, and Blink are also on the island. We also got a name for the mutant kid who made fun of Kate in Marauders #1: Curse!

New Mutants #9: At the end of this bombastic issue, Cypher goes to MLF Domain on the Sextant (bypassing Dragoness, Forearm, Samurai, and Strobe) in order to recruit Wildside.

X-Men #8: Finally!!! Confirmation that Moira’s X-Men are all alive again. In addition to seeing Petra and Sway, we see Oya giving Broo a tour of Krakoa before running into Rahne’s King Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by SchismOfMadroces View Post
    Pretty sure that I spotted Black Box (Garabed Bashur) in Cable #1 in the stands at the Quarry
    Would you say he’s the one on the bottom right of the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thanks to everyone who’s been updating with recent appearances! The list should be caught up (I haven’t included depowered mutants who died yet) with this last Wednesday’s recent releases. But just to put summarize everything:

~New Krakoan Citizen Alert!~

X-Men #7: It’s Crucible Day on Krakoa and Aero is ready to receive her gift. We also see Icarus back. (we need an Academy X reunion yesterday)

Cable #1: This issue saw the return of Doop, Anarchist, and Silver Samurai in this new world. Through a data page of past battles in The Quarry, we learn that Artie, Leech, and Blink are also on the island. We also got a name for the mutant kid who made fun of Kate in Marauders #1: Curse!

New Mutants #9: At the end of this bombastic issue, Cypher goes to MLF Domain on the Sextant (bypassing Dragoness, Forearm, Samurai, and Strobe) in order to recruit Wildside.

X-Men #8: Finally!!! Confirmation that Moira’s X-Men are all alive again. In addition to seeing Petra and Sway, we see Oya giving Broo a tour of Krakoa before running into Rahne’s King Egg.

Whoa wait what? I just went through Cable again and I didn’t see Doop or Tike... I’ve been hoping for Tike (or any X-Statix member) since this started!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    There is no 616 Spectre.
    He came to 616. From X-Force #3 (2004, the controversial run). He's also on the cover.

But neither here nor there since that wasn't him in the latest NM. But he's currently de-powered.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

So, we’re all assuming Hickman is ignoring the part of Bendis’ run where he revealed Mystique had children with both Xavier and Wolverine. Right?

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I'm at work and won't be able to confirm until I get home, but he was the dark-skinned guy with mechanical hook-ups on his face. I'll upload a pic later if it helps!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    So, we’re all assuming Hickman is ignoring the part of Bendis’ run where he revealed Mystique had children with both Xavier and Wolverine. Right?
    That's an alt future. Why would it matter here?

Astonishing Member

Just wondering what happened to Nocturne,NCs daughter? It would be nice if she was out there in the real word but in this life 10 was kept from visiting or knowing about NC because her mother hid the pregnancy so as not to make NC quit priesthood.I just think it would add to some drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Just wondering what happened to Nocturne,NCs daughter? It would be nice if she was out there in the real word but in this life 10 was kept from visiting or knowing about NC because her mother hid the pregnancy so as not to make NC quit priesthood.I just think it would add to some drama.
    She was in the recent Exiles series with Blink, she stayed behind on a random world, stupidly.

So is Artie a mutant again?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    After seeing the panel in question, I do have to agree - it's much more likely Samurai than Spectre.

But whoever it is, yum. I wouldn't mind being in an MLF sandwich.
    Yeah, he looks very yummy. Wish he didn't have such generic powers though!