Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

btw, is there any reason why Legion is not in the list? I mean, I am sure you didn't forget about him after Age of X-Man...

I have also corrected and continue manually checking all the mutants on my list

Quote Originally Posted by Xelloss View Post
    btw, is there any reason why Legion is not in the list? I mean, I am sure you didn't forget about him after Age of X-Man...

I have also corrected and continue manually checking all the mutants on my list
    Legion is MIA

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Legion is MIA
    Is there a Missing in Action list I am not seeing? O_o

Is there a Missing in Action list I am not seeing? O_o
    He's been MIA since Age of X-man.

All-New Member

I know, I know, but I tought the MIA characters would be in the Missing section of this list... Am I wrong? (I mean the list in the first posts of this topic)

I though the idea of this topic would be to put the status of every mutant on Earth 616 during this event, perhaps I understood wrong?
    Last edited by Xelloss; 05-29-2020 at 12:17 PM.

I know, I know, but I tought the MIA characters would be in the Missing section of this list... Am I wrong? (I mean the list in the first posts of this topic)

I though the idea of this topic would be to put the status of every mutant on Earth 616 during this event
    Oh, my bad!

Then he should probably be added. Maybe because we don't actually know if he's on 616?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh, my bad!

Then he should probably be added. Maybe because we don't actually know if he's on 616?
    It could be a good reason. Also X-Man is not in the list, so I thought there should be a reason

edit: My bad, X-Man IS in the list, in Off-World
    Last edited by Xelloss; 05-29-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Spectacular Member

This has been probably asked before, but I can't find it - would Layla Miller be allowed on Krakoa since she's not technically a precog? I'm sorry if this has been addressed in DoX already but I'm a bit behind keeping up only with Marvel Unlimited which is just at New Mutants / X-Force / Fallen Angels #2 at the moment.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    This has been probably asked before, but I can't find it - would Layla Miller be allowed on Krakoa since she's not technically a precog? I'm sorry if this has been addressed in DoX already but I'm a bit behind keeping up only with Marvel Unlimited which is just at New Mutants / X-Force / Fallen Angels #2 at the moment.
    I doubt Moira would like her snooping around.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I doubt Moira would like her snooping around.
    But would anything much that Layla has learned in the future she traveled to matter, it doesn't feel like DoX is still the same future continuity wise, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    She wouldnt be denied

All-New Member

As far as I remember, Layla was never a precog... she just went to the "real not alternate" future and came back... but THAT future has already past. The reason why she knew everything that was going to happen is because her adult form gave her her dairy, so when she was a girl she knew everything by her own notes... however after she goes to the alternate future (as a kid) all she know is things from that future after that and not the "real" 616 future anymore...

In other words, adult Layla should not know anything from this timeline future, so I think she should be safe. The only people I remember who really knew EVRYTHING that was going to happen was Destiny AND Blindfold, and Blidnfold usually cannot really tell it...
    Last edited by Xelloss; 06-05-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Candra, Burke, Nicodemus, Crule, Saul, and Absalom look like they’re making themselves comfortable on Krakoa. I wonder if they’ll invite Cannonball. (from Excalibur #12)

Last edited by Tycon; 06-18-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Where did you get Excalibur 12 from?

Quote Originally Posted by ipanema45 View Post
    Where did you get Excalibur 12 from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Excalibur #12 - Prelude

X-Factor #4 - Chapter 2
    (thanks Luckystar)