Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 175
  1. #61

    Default

    When are we getting our Ewing X-Book, dangit?

    This Week's Comics:GI Joe #2, Marauders #1, Amazing Mary Jane #1

  2. #62
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This entire issue just kills me but tired Dani adds years to my life. She's just done. God bless the Brit.
    Well, Dani's seen a LOT of death, between being a Valkyrie and what happened in Decimation.

    But Dani's comment has nothing to do with that. Doug's just wrong. I know Sunspot faked his death, but even if he did die he wouldn't be the first New Mutant to die. It's just that the previous deaths had been undone! Magik was believed dead at one point, and somebody else was dead as well. Also, the second New Mutants team that Dani taught in New Mutants volume 2 and New X-Men: Academy X suffered a casualty (Cannonball's brother, Icarus, was killed just after Decimation).

  3. #63
    Mighty Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    LMAOOOO what is this from??

  4. #64
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Warlock's line is genius. I think it's from USAvengers. By that time I got tired of them changing Ewing's Avengers book every few months.

  5. #65
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Warlock's line is genius. I think it's from USAvengers. By that time I got tired of them changing Ewing's Avengers book every few months.
    It's actually from New Avengers, just before it relaunched as U.S.Avengers.

  6. #66
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,788

    Default

    OH, also in Captain Marvel #9, Danvers steps down and makes Abigail Brand the head of Alpha Flight. About time. At least now it stings a bit less when she finds out that a part of S.W.O.R.D. is operating with Orchis.



    Most importantly, is she pro-Krakoa?

  7. #67
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,656

    Default

    I love a lot of the missing students (Angel, Beak, David, Sofia, Bling) but Marrow and Cecilia Reyes are the only X-Men I feel like are missing so far. Really liking the character use during this era so far.

  8. #68
    Incredible Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Vincente Cimetta
    Lightbright (Obax Majid)

  9. #69
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I love a lot of the missing students (Angel, Beak, David, Sofia, Bling) but Marrow and Cecilia Reyes are the only X-Men I feel like are missing so far. Really liking the character use during this era so far.
    There’s a rumored YA/all-encompassing Marvel teens title happening next year. If that’s the case, I can see Prodigy joining that than moving to Krakoa. Plus, he does still have a family. I have no doubt that most of them are on Krakoa but it would be nice to see them. But I’m interested in what Doctor Reyes will do since she’s had no problem separating herself from X-Men in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Vincente Cimetta
    Lightbright (Obax Majid)
    Added!

  10. #70
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    I like Lightbright but I think she has never appeared in an XMen comic before, she is a Silver Sable character.

  11. #71
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I like Lightbright but I think she has never appeared in an XMen comic before, she is a Silver Sable character.
    Right, which is why she should go with misc. She's not an X-Men character, but this thread isn't exclusively about X-Men, but includes all Mutants. Silhouette and Midnight's Fire, for example, are Mutants listed, but have never been X-characters either.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 08-17-2019 at 02:25 AM.

  12. #72
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I remembered another obscure one-off X-Men character, a Jean Grey School student code-named Mukus from the X-Men: Black - Mojo one-shot.

    Another from the X-Men: Black - Mystique one-shot was Whitney James, another Mutant teen, with green-hair and a poisonous touch who Mystique left on her own in Portland, so she'd be unaffiliated.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 08-17-2019 at 02:46 AM.

  13. #73
    Jubilant Member Dementia5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Right, which is why she should go with misc. She's not an X-Men character, but this thread isn't exclusively about X-Men, but includes all Mutants. Silhouette and Midnight's Fire, for example, are Mutants listed, but have never been X-characters either.
    By these rules shouldn’t Birdy be included as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

  14. #74
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    By these rules shouldn’t Birdy be included as well?
    Yeah, she could go in the "In Memorium" section, since she's been dead and hasn't appeared since 1993.

  15. #75
    Jubilant Member Dementia5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    Yeah, she could go in the "In Memorium" section, since she's been dead and hasn't appeared since 1993.
    DAMMIT MARVEL BRING BACK BIRDY.

    And then have her beat the snot out of Creed just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •