Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    We're three books in and the most we've gotten is a background banshee.
    hopefully more come back....I mean that was a ridiculous amount hacked off for no real reason

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I can think of several ways. And someone will, ten years from now.
    Lmao and you call marvel egotistical.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Lmao and you call marvel egotistical.
    I mean, it's accurate. I never said I could do it better. Only that I can think of several ways this can be topped.

If you want a gimme, then on "world-building," I'd say no, I can't think of ways this can be topped. But there are other elements in fiction besides world-building.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

The original Krakoa incident, the (awful) House of M crossover/Decimation - an event Moira would know would be finite, BTW - and Polaris' role in the Genoshan genocide are not relevant to Moira's personal timelines or larger plans. So I don't see a reason those things would need to be listed on her infographic. Genosha was as a global event, that's it. HoM was a decompressed AU event book where next to nothing happened, and Decimation was always the editorial equivalent of a wet fart designed to undo Morrison's radical work and keep the X-Men in boring stasis for years. The sooner Decimation is completely forgotten the happier I am. But no, there is no evidence they didn't happen.

On those points, I was mainly talking about presence in the event in general, not Moira's personal timeline. I agree that it wouldn't make sense to have Lorna on the infographic. What happened to Lorna isn't relevant to Moira's personal history. It'd be a bit like writing a biography about Mozart and adding an in-depth chapter on the history of instruments he played. However, if something is going to be important to HoX/PoX itself, then characters who had a huge stake in that something should be more involved. Otherwise that history is being treated like it never happened.

Which holds true for all other characters, like I said about Banshee's history with Moira. If that history is important to the same level as what I'm saying for Lorna, then my view is Banshee should be more involved in this event, and it's wrong that he's not. But, also like I said elsewhere, it's really up to Banshee fans to say how important that history is and if he should be more prominent because of it.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)