Default Storm vs. MCU Avengers

616 comic Storm vs. The MCU Avengers from the first Avengers movie. They are all in Stark Tower, NYC. Storm starts a kilometer away at cloud level.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Who makes up the MCU Avengers at this point? I can see her shutting down people's brains but Vision might give her some serious trouble. Captain Marvel and Dr. Strange should too. I think 616 Storm might be more powerful than MCU Thor tho.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Who makes up the MCU Avengers at this point? I can see her shutting down people's brains but Vision might give her some serious trouble. Captain Marvel and Dr. Strange should too. I think 616 Storm might be more powerful than MCU Thor tho.
    The same lineup from the first Avengers movie was what I was thinking
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    The same lineup from the first Avengers movie was what I was thinking
    With this line up and Storm starting at cloud level a kilometer away I feel like Thor and Iron Man would be the only real problems. BW and Cap would be too far away to really do much. What is the furthest distance Hawkeye managed to fire and land a target? She should be able to outmanuver Hulk just fine. Speaking of which what personality is this for Hulk? Also, which weapon does Thor have and what armor is Tony using?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

With this line up and Storm starting at cloud level a kilometer away I feel like Thor and Iron Man would be the only real problems. BW and Cap would be too far away to really do much. What is the furthest distance Hawkeye managed to fire and land a target? She should be able to outmanuver Hulk just fine. Speaking of which what personality is this for Hulk? Also, which weapon does Thor have and what armor is Tony using?
    Everything is as it was from the "battle for new york" against Loki.
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Everything is as it was from the "battle for new york" against Loki.
    I don't know that there is much Storm can do to Tony, and she can't hurt Thor at all. They smoke her eventually. Lightning, her go-to kill shot, is only going to make Tony stronger, and Thor is just going to smile about it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Did Tony's suit from the battle of NYC have any resistance to an EMP in the movies? I honestly can't remember.

In regards to Thor he is certainly more durable than she is. But I think she has better flight/maneuverability. I think she should be able keep away long enough to mess with the electrical impulses in his brain like she did to Clor.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

616 Storm tears apart Sentinals in moments with precision tornadoes, so I'm pretty sure that neither Avengers 1 era Tony or Thor will really enjoy being in the middle of one of those, though Thor may be able to endure it.

Not to mention that, at that range, I don't know if anyone except Tony has the ability to even perceive her before she comes the battlefield with harsher weather events than Thor has produced to further middle visibility, then plop down inside an office building and take indirect (eg: lightning from the sky rather than her body) at anyone she sees flying around.

Mighty Member

Storm can turn off people's brains? how?

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    Storm can turn off people's brains? how?
    She messes with the electrical impulses in their brains. She did it to Clor and Mr. Sinister.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

She messes with the electrical impulses in their brains. She did it to Clor and Mr. Sinister.
    At this rate, Storm will be a bargain basement Magneto.

[Storm] Now I will alter your body's natural electrical field to transform you into a doughnut!

[Wolverine] wat

[Storm] WEATHER
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

She’ll start calling herself BrainStorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    She’ll start calling herself BrainStorm.
    WEATHER

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    WEATHER

*limit dance*
    Storm: X-men, we must travel back in time to stop Apocalyse from destroying the future in the present. I shall take us there.

Wolverine: Wat

Storm: A time vortex is just another kind of weather. We know that because it has vortex in the name.

Wolverine: Again. Wat

Storm: WEATHER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Storm: X-men, we must travel back in time to stop Apocalyse from destroying the future in the present. I shall take us there.

Wolverine: Wat

Storm: A time vortex is just another kind of weather. We know that because it has vortex in the name.

Wolverine: Again. Wat

Storm: WEATHER!!!
    Good one. ^_^
    Why are we here?