Mighty Member

Default Question about Devon and the grave in BPRD Devil you know

I just read through BPRD Devil you know. Never really read BPRD before.

Really liked it, but it left me with a question regarding Roger's grave.

What got Devon into going after - what turned out to be Roger's- grave? Was it intel from Fenix? I don't get it what he was after? Dig it up, and then what? Also. When they realised it was Roger's grave they were going after, what was the plan then? Just to bring him back to life, or did they have anything else planned?

I enjoyed the book quite a lot, especially the last pages. Considering picking up the tpb omnis. Hoping the hell on earth will start coming out as softcovers soon.

I’m actually rereading this now. My read on it is he got intel from Fenix about a grave marked Archie. He doesn’t know anything more beyond it’s important. Fenix has helped him multiple times in the past so he trusts her instinct. Beyond that I don’t think there was an exact plan, just an attempt to discover why this grave was so important to her visions

Mighty Member

Thank you very much for clarifying things for me

Makes sense. Everyone seems on the edge. Alot of people having just died, no one respecing Devon, Devon laying wake at night, Sherman not being that happy about Fenix shooting Abe and so on. Figures why they probably just went for it.