Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Moira, Xavier and Deadly Genesis *spoilers*

If 616 is her 11th life like I believe
    She’s done much worse

Are her past lives taking a toll on her and she’s trying to live a much more moral life?
    Or does it remind her of a part of herself that she hates?ji
    Last edited by Armageddon; 08-08-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    If 616 is her 11th life like I believe
    She’s done much worse

Are her past lives taking a toll on her and she’s trying to live a much more moral life?
    Or does it remind her of a part of herself that she hates?ji
    I think it happened in her fourth life so it was new to her . But in all honesty we need more info on this timeline from Hickman to really say.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Realistically the big twist doesnt hold up, but i dont care.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think it happened in her fourth life so it was new to her . But in all honesty we need more info on this timeline from Hickman to really say.
    I think everything that we’ve read up to now in 616 is her 11th

But oh **** you’re saying they showed deadly genesis in one of the panels for her previous lives

I forgot

That’s weird

That stuff like Scott becoming the Phoenix Force in one timeline and then another
    Unless she wanted and manipulated it to happen
    Last edited by Armageddon; 08-08-2019 at 06:03 AM.

We’re currently in Moira’s 10th life, that’s the House of X timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    I think everything that we’ve read up to now in 616 is her 11th

But oh **** you’re saying they showed deadly genesis in one of the panels for her previous lives

I forgot

That’s weird

That stuff like Scott becoming the Phoenix Force in one timeline and then another
    Unless she wanted and manipulated it to happen
    Thats where it gets tricky. There is no date of death in her 6,9th, and 10th life. And House of X just started which is depicted as starting in life 10. Just not enough info to definitively say. But we do know for a fact the phoenix 5 happened in life 4 and people are assuming moira let the whole thing happen again but personally i'm assuming a little bit of x-men history is distributed throughout all of her 10 lives with life 4 having most of it but what actually happened in this life Hickman will slowly start to reveal as he tightens up the continuity.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thats where it gets tricky. There is no date of death in her 6,9th, and 10th life. And House of X just started which is depicted as starting in life 10. Just not enough info to definitively say. But we do know for a fact the phoenix 5 happened in life 4 and people are assuming moira let the whole thing happen again but personally i'm assuming a little bit of x-men history is distributed throughout all of her 10 lives with life 4 having most of it but what actually happened in this life Hickman will slowly start to reveal as he tightens up the continuity.
    Nah, I believe that timeline 10 (ours) is mimicking for some reason at 4 until it reaches the point of divergence. She knows the decisions she has to make to make everything happen in the same way, she has decided to recreate the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Nah, I believe that timeline 10 (ours) is mimicking for some reason at 4 until it reaches the point of divergence. She knows the decisions she has to make to make everything happen in the same way, she has decided to recreate the fourth.
    That just doesn't make sense though. Time line 4 ended with Days of Future Past. If we've seen Moira go out of her way to try different things in every life, why would she do the exact same thing in life 10 but fake her death at age 50 in this timeline, a mere 5 years before she dies in life 4 during a sentinel attack. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I just don't think Moira is insane.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

According to the table at the back of the issue, current timeline is Moira's 10th.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Currently she is in her 10th life. Her 11 is presumably spoilers:
    according to a reddit spoiler becoming the new master mold/sentinel we see on the cover of issue 6 of Powers of x
    end of spoilers

House of x and pox definitely take place in Moira X life. That’s the timeline we are in but honestly excluding the Xavier marriage to her timeline 4 seemed like 616. I’m hearing way too many theories about what’s going on and next week needs to seriously get here fast.

I’m still not sold on Moira X timeline being 616. Not completely against it but not completely sold
    Either. We really need to see timeline 6....

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    House of x and pox definitely take place in Moira X life. That’s the timeline we are in but honestly excluding the Xavier marriage to her timeline 4 seemed like 616. I’m hearing way too many theories about what’s going on and next week needs to seriously get here fast.

I’m still not sold on Moira X timeline being 616. Not completely against it but not completely sold
    Either. We really need to see timeline 6....
    For me the simpliest way to think about it is all of the Marvel U can be broken down over Moira's 10 lives meaning everything happened but we just don't know what happened in this life exactly so far, to us it just seemed like one continuous stream but that's obviously not the case. Moira didn't just reboot mutants it stands to reason all of the MU existed while she was still existing so if Moira didn't directly affect them the rest of the MU would be pretty much the same in all 10 lives.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

For me the simpliest way to think about it is all of the Marvel U can be broken down over Moira's 10 lives meaning everything happened but we just don't know what happened in this life exactly so far, to us it just seemed like one continuous stream but that's obviously not the case. Moira didn't just reboot mutants it stands to reason all of the MU existed while she was still existing so if Moira didn't directly affect them the rest of the MU would be pretty much the same in all 10 lives.
    More head exploding stuff lol. Never looked at it that way. That definitely makes sense as well

Timeline 4 for whatever reason is the only time line where it’s definitively stated that the school is created. Now I’ve heard from some that other time lines like X also had it but it was just excluded to save space on the diagram. I don’t buy that. There really isn’t a more important moment then the school being created in the history of the X-men. I just find it odd to exclude that and not repeat it when other events were repeated word for word in different time lines on that graph.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    More head exploding stuff lol. Never looked at it that way. That definitely makes sense as well

Timeline 4 for whatever reason is the only time line where it’s definitively stated that the school is created. Now I’ve heard from some that other time lines like X also had it but it was just excluded to save space on the diagram. I don’t buy that. There really isn’t a more important moment then the school being created in the history of the X-men. I just find it odd to exclude that and not repeat it when other events were repeated word for word in different time lines on that graph.

What really stands out to me is the circular nature of the timeline. In life time 10 before her powers manifested Moira seems to have retraced steps in all of the other time lines and then crosses all of them again on the way back. Could just be artistic but i think it means something.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I haven't read deadly genesis in a while, but, maybe she warned Xavier not to do it and maybe he just did anyway hence why she was furious.