Default Chris Miller & Phil Lord working on live-action shows with Spider-Man characters

A handful of live action TV shows are in development.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadlin...202663810/amp/

I hope this turns out to be something great and I hope we get one show centered on Spider-man specifically and not just shows on supporting characters. I am happy to hear the creative minds behind Into The Spider-verse are behind this. What do you think?

The Article didnt really say alot. Other then saying they are making Spiderman related sows. They didnt say what characters, didnt say what platform the shows will be on. I will hold off my excitment until I learn more.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Yeah I’m trying to hold off excitement myself. I have dreams of what I’d like to see done on TV but I pretty much never get anything close to what I want when it comes to Spider-Man adaptations outside the comics ....so I’m not expecting to have any met expectations with this yet.

I’d love to see a post-college adult Spider man show centered around his relationships with friends, family, people at the Bugle, and see him have his romantic life explored with MJ and Felicia. Basically I’d want a show that adapts a lot of the stories between mid 80s to mid 90s in the comics. I’d like to see popular storylines on TV like alien costume, Kravens Last Hunt, the Wedding, venom, carnage, death of Harry osborn, and even clone saga stuff eventually. Those are my dreams but very unlikely to get what I want.

I mean, why would they pick one of my favorite eras of the comics and have faithful adaptations just for me, lol? ��
    Last edited by Vortex85; 08-08-2019 at 07:59 AM.

A Spider-Man/Peter Parker would be perfect, but I content myself with a Black Cat's, a Silver Sable's and/or a Spider-Woman's tv series.

Astonishing Member

Superior Foes of Spider-Man!

wish them the best
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

Scarlet spider(Kaine) and agent venom tv series. Can have a cross over to fight carnage. It would be perfect

I really have to wonder what they'll do with this. I can at least see some characters benefiting from a TV format rather then throwing them into a movie (Black Cat and Silver Sable).

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'll wait until we get more information before giving a more firm opinion about this but it does have my interest for now, if only to see which character/s get their own show/s. And what channels they'd be on in the UK. I don't have Netflix so I really hope it's not on there and is on a channel that I do have so I'd be able to give it a chance LOL.

I edited the title a little because it might not be a Spider-Man show, but they're exploring the larger universe.

Miles Morales probably works pretty well for a show because his power set (invisibility, the venom blast) fits small spaces, which works well on TV.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

As Sony is into making a property out of any Spidey related characters they own then I would be interested in a Slingers show
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slingers_(Marvel_Comics)

I could see Silk getting a show.

Molten Man HBO drama and Superior Trailer Park Foes are gonna rock.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Will want a bit more info first, but I am curious.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    As Sony is into making a property out of any Spidey related characters they own then I would be interested in a Slingers show
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slingers_(Marvel_Comics)

I could see Silk getting a show.
    Silk getting her own show would intrigue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I edited the title a little because it might not be a Spider-Man show, but they're exploring the larger universe.

Miles Morales probably works pretty well for a show because his power set (invisibility, the venom blast) fits small spaces, which works well on TV.
    Would they do a Miles production that's completely separate from Into the Spider-Verse, though? Unless it's an hour long animated series (they can't do a regular cartoon).

Be interesting to see how much this all ties together.