Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheesiest comic or character you remember....

What is the cheesiest single issue comic or character you remember? For me it is Superpro. He was really the first time that I have been exposed to comics. At the time I thought he was pretty cool. And the first issue had Spiderman. It was the first time I really saw Spiderman in a comic and led to me getting The Essential Spiderman volume one. Like I said at the time I really enjoyed this. But after rereading it I find Superpro pretty cheesy.

So what are the characters or issues that were full of cheese for you?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

this? I don't know what this is? but it should never have been a New Warrior. and that's with me acknowledging the existence of Hindsight Lad.

Jeezus! the powerset isn't bad. but that craptastic 90s design hurts my eyes and stomach. and lo and behold, he owes his creation to that mort Spidercide. why doesn't Scourge go after characters like this?

So what are the characters or issues that were full of cheese for you?
    I heard iron mouse was full of cheese!

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok for real how about eye-scream! The X-Men bad guy who has the power to turn into--ice cream! That's it. That's his power! Why has he not showed up in Deadpool yet?

[IMG][/IMG]

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Most of the early Marvel stuff, especially compared to how well comics are being written and drawn today.
    Baby Thanos

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    I heard iron mouse was full of cheese!

Ok for real how about eye-scream! The X-Men bad guy who has the power to turn into--ice cream! That's it. That's his power! Why has he not showed up in Deadpool yet?

Iron Mouse?

THe first thing that comes to mind is Spidey Super Stories.

I forget the issue, but it's the one where Spider-Man and Hellcat face off against Thanos. Thanos and this dreaded Thanos copter were defeated by some random kid, because THanos is hauled off by the NYPD. It's a classic.

To this day I think Thanos weapon in End Game is a homage to the Thanos Copter.

I know want a mini with iron mouse, cap wolf, and Thor frog
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Iron Mouse?
    Spider-ham world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Those eye-scream puns ... omg you might have already won the thread.

Bonbonza

Meet Little Cheese
    Little_cheese.jpg

Chester Cheese is a superhero who lives on the otherdimensional world of Earth-C, an alternate Earth populated by sentient animals.
    Chester Cheese was the son of Dr. Edam Cheese, who was conducting research on the "Lunar Longhorn," a type of cheese found on the moon by astronauts. Upon returning home one evening, Chester found his father murdered, with the killer locking him in his father's lab. Unable to escape and growing hungry, Chester decided to eat the Lunar Longhorn, the only edible thing available in the lab. The extraterrestrial cheese gave Chester the power to shrink in size at will.

Cheers, Bonbonza
    Last edited by Bonbonza; 08-12-2019 at 09:09 PM.

I'm only familiar with Evan Dorkin's Milk & Cheese:

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

If we're talking strictly Marvel, there are a number of characters that I thought were pretty cheesy. But in the interest of being nice to the creative works of others, I won't name names. At least none that I haven't already named in other threads.

And believe me, the cheesiness continues in the present era. But again, not gonna name any characters.

I’ve always been a Hellcow kinda guy...

There's a really, really weird Web of Spider-Man issue (#25, no less!) written and drawn by Stan's brother Larry:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/web-o...-s/4000-28024/
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Boisterously Confused

Honestly, this guy...
    Image.jpg
    ...Rage had to be one of the most ham-fisted attempts at representation on record, and both of his looks were 100% 1990s. The Avengers roster featured such great characters as The Black Panther, The Falcon and (as she was then called) Captain Marvel, who they left on the shelf. And Luke Cage had been making the points that Palmer seemed to be after for decades, why not bring him in?