Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    What’s with the circle over her left eye?
    I think it first showed up in the Omega Flight mini. I don't recall the explanation, if there was one.

Last edited by Anduinel; 08-08-2019 at 01:53 PM.

http://alphaflight.net/attachment.ph...8&d=1404947084

Nope, there’s a distinct red circle over her left eye in recent designs of the character... reminds me of Psylocke’s crimson dawn thing.

BANNED

Just added this to the pull-list. The art is spectacular and I would LOVE to see Alpha Flight make a fully fledged return. Gods know we could do with more international teams in Marvel, rather than the same old NYC being the epicenter of everything in the MU.

Jim Zub should also get writing duties. The man has proven himself a competent writer and I hate that he was robbed of telling his stories he had in mind for the Champions. His Avengers stuff was a real highlight of that line in recent years.

Just wanted to add that Talisman & Snowbird are godsends and my favorites on Alpha Flight and they both look amazing

Seeing these pages of Heather and her daughter makes me wonder about the last Alpha Flight series. It ended with Heather going into hiding with her daughter after murdering her daughter's foster parents. Was that story ever resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Seeing these pages of Heather and her daughter makes me wonder about the last Alpha Flight series. It ended with Heather going into hiding with her daughter after murdering her daughter's foster parents. Was that story ever resolved?
    I don't believe it ever was.

Heather just kinda randomly showed up alongside the rest of Alpha Flight in that Wendigo arc of Amazing X-Men without any explanation, and I don't think she's been seen since

To be fair most Alpha Flight appearances since then have been the rebranded SWORD version

Comic Geek in General

Oh hey, looks like Heather is no longer brainwashed, (after the team fought The Master of the World a few years ago, needing Wolverine to help) speaking of which.........

I wonder if Wolverine would have a cameo (as he was the first intended leader before he left Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I don't believe it ever was.

Heather just kinda randomly showed up alongside the rest of Alpha Flight in that Wendigo arc of Amazing X-Men without any explanation, and I don't think she's been seen since

To be fair most Alpha Flight appearances since then have been the rebranded SWORD version
    When they showed up in Champions, it was pretty much the classic team, but with Carol with them. However, it's since been confirmed that Carol is gone. The Alpha Flight space program still exists, but she's stepped down as their boss.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So Talisman has also Shaman's medicine bag?
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I expect this is testing the waters so far as receptivity for a new ongoing, yeah. Of the three writers on this project, I'd expect Zub or Brisson would be the ones most likely to helm an ongoing. Either one would be good, but I'd prefer Zub. I've seen both of these guys handle Alpha Flight prior to this, and I just like Zub's take better.
    I would love for it to be Brisson for 2 reasons, I do really enjoy his writing, and he actually lives in Canada so it would be cool to have a Canadian writing a Canadian based team

So does Zub.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    So Talisman has also Shaman's medicine bag?
    That would amuse me, if only because Shaman got all stuffy and stole her headband and renamed himself Talisman, for awhile, for her to serve some sauce for the gander and swipe his medicine bag and do the Shaman thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    http://alphaflight.net/attachment.ph...8&d=1404947084

Nope, there’s a distinct red circle over her left eye in recent designs of the character... reminds me of Psylocke’s crimson dawn thing.
    Or Domino...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm there for an Alpha Flight ongoing especially if written by either Brisson or Zub, both of whom I really like, but a random one-shot doesn't seem like a great way to pilot a possible future ongoing. Although the usual way of introducing it via the latest mega-crossover didn't work that well last time either.

I don't know if there's room for an AF ongoing in this market, at least until there's a media tie-in of some kind, or unless you create a cult favourite in the vein of Morrison's Doom Patrol, for a example.