Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Homelander (The Boys) vs. The Seven (The Boys)

Homelander vs. the rest of the Seven (Queen Maeve, Black Noir, The Deep, A-Train, Starlight, Stormwatch)

The Seven are sick of Homelander's sociopathic garbage and decide to take him out at their next regular meeting.

The team has one day of prep. Homelander is clueless to the attack. TV versions only.

Who wins?
    Last edited by Supergoblin64; 09-06-2020 at 01:30 PM.

I know we havent seen Black Noir do anything in season 1 but he should still be a clone of Homelander with all the same powers. As such the Seven/six (or should it be 5 with transucent dead) should win without prep

On a side note I wonder why they decided not to use Jack of Saturn instead of this new translucent character for the show

Judging from his fight with The Female, I don't think tv Black Noir is a Homelander clone. He seems to be just Deathstroke-level, give or take. I'd say he's intended to be the team's Batman, with some Snake-Eyes elements thrown in. As for why they didn't use Jack from Jupiter: probably to save money. I think they wanted to save the big money for Homelander scenes and A-Train.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Judging from his fight with The Female, I don't think tv Black Noir is a Homelander clone. He seems to be just Deathstroke-level, give or take. I'd say he's intended to be the team's Batman, with some Snake-Eyes elements thrown in. As for why they didn't use Jack from Jupiter: probably to save money. I think they wanted to save the big money for Homelander scenes and A-Train.
    Your probably rightnon both

And why the hell was I thinking Saturnninstead of Jupiter??
    Gotta say the Show made the character a LOT BETTER than Ennis' comic. I cant wait for season 2

As of where we are in the story right now?

We don't have enough information to even make a "Third Grad Level" educated guess.

Bump bump bump

You shouldn't really bump your own threads unless you have new content for it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I think the change to Transculrnt I think is because the other guy was busted for transgender prostuties in the book.

Which is not cool.

Eh, they could have just made him not guilty of those things. I think the real reason is because he would have been overpowered for that initial fight. He could have just laser-eyed Butcher and Huey. Translucent worked much better as essentially a Level 1 boss. Just an invisible guy with invulnerable skin. Still a touch fight, but not so badass that Billy and Huey couldn't take him out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Season 2 put this into doubt, he survived a high impact explosion of pure fire point blank with no damage.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Season 2 put this into doubt, he survived a high impact explosion of pure fire point blank with no damage.
    no he did not, he clearly was burned on his left side both chest and face

Astonishing Member

That's quite true. None of the 6 have a real chance to win. Stormfront might hang in there a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Elerem View Post
    no he did not, he clearly was burned on his left side both chest and face
    I thought that was just suit damage? Did it show blood? He certainly acted fine after.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He was burned. Given the area, it's also possible that he partially dodged the blast, receiving a graze.