Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Cops on stakeout inside a car. They're inside say a Toyota, but get out of a Ford.

European medieval peasants carrying baskets of corn on the cob.

Fantastic Member

No one saying goodbye when they hang up the phone.

Even the rich people in medieval films have dull or dark clothing and no one has had a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    No one saying goodbye when they hang up the phone.
    I have a sister who does that. I'm used to it. God knows what other people think.

Retired

Using "Spiderman" when it should be "Spider-Man."

Highly trained lab techs or profilers with possibly over a decade of experience, and one would imagine hard to replace, going in to arrest dangerous armed felons.

Boisterously Confused

A parking space being conviently available in a ridiculously dense urban environment when the hero's car pulls up (be it a Ferrari, or a 69 Beetle).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Ink View Post
    I have a sister who does that. I'm used to it. God knows what other people think.
    My father too...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    A parking space being conviently available in a ridiculously dense urban environment when the hero's car pulls up (be it a Ferrari, or a 69 Beetle).
    Yes, NY for instance...really no problem at all

Astonishing Member

Whenever the series spaceship goes to a planet, it is common everyone wears robes like a medieval fantasy village. That's what's in the wardrobe warehouse.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Whenever the series spaceship goes to a planet, it is common everyone wears robes like a medieval fantasy village. That's what's in the wardrobe warehouse.
    On top of this, gravity is close-enough-to-Earth-normal that the characters aren't bouncing like beach balls or limping along like octogenarians who used up all their good years three-score ago.

Spectacular Member

In the final battle in Endgame when they're all rushing in to meet Thanos' army...what was Spider-man swinging in from? There was nothing remotely close overhead for him to anchor his webbing on.

In the first season of Big Bang Theory, Sheldon asks someone to show him proof that Superman absorbs sunlight. At that point, it was pretty well-established that Supes gets his powers from the radiation of a yellow sun and that he stores that energy so someone like Sheldon should have known that.

In general, when people get tattoos in movies and they can show them off that very night and it looks pristine with no puffiness or redness.
    Last edited by anon_me; 08-22-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon_me View Post
    In the final battle in Endgame when they're all rushing in to meet Thanos' army...what was Spider-man swinging in from? There was nothing remotely close overhead for him to anchor his webbing on.

In the first season of Big Bang Theory, Sheldon asks someone to show him proof that Superman absorbs sunlight. At that point, it was pretty well-established that Supes gets his powers from the radiation of a yellow sun and that he stores that energy so someone like Sheldon should have known that.

In general, when people get tattoos in movies and they can show them off that very night and it looks pristine with no puffiness or redness.
    There were leviathans, ships, Giant man.
    ,tons of flying people. The directors clearly just were worried about making a cool shot. But it's only an issue if you want it to be. Therr are plenty thing it could be if they cared to elaborate

Mighty Member

In The Dark Knight, Two-Face realizes the nurse is the Joker after he takes off his surgical mask

Tarzan not having a beard

Last edited by Beantownbrown; 08-22-2019 at 09:06 PM.