Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Oh god, Boomerang is one of those villains. He totally deserved Felicia robbing him blind.

"I just love violence!" I thought the Tripster was just in it for the money and clicks?

It's nice to see Spidey respect these women coming together while at the same time punching them in the face 'cuz they're still bad guys. Spidey believes in true equality .

So White Rabbit wears pants now?

Boomerang is the Spidey sidekick we truly needed .

I freaking love this series, man haha this stuff cracks me up every time!

While I still don't like Fred or find him that funny the Sinister Sextet rules. They so need to appear in other media. *crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

wish that they had their own series.

BANNED

I think at this point, Lady Beetle is shaping up to be bigger than the original Beetle, and she is now the major female super-villain in Spider-Man's rogues (historically, as Janice pointed out last issue, very much a boy's club).

Spencer has done wonderfully with her, showing a lot of shades to her without redeeming her or making her heroic. Beetle will never be a good guy, but she is always going to be fun to see.

she's definitely one of the more ambitious members of the super-villain freshman class (Zeke Stane, Parker Robbins, etc). there aren't that many under 30 making big moves. of course, i have no idea how old Janice is. she presumably went to law school. average age of a graduate is 24. her dialogue is very millenial. but that might be a nick spencer thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think at this point, Lady Beetle is shaping up to be bigger than the original Beetle, and she is now the major female super-villain in Spider-Man's rogues (historically, as Janice pointed out last issue, very much a boy's club).
    I love Abe, but he's been a hero longer then he was ever the Beetle. Although my favorite Beetle look is still Ultimate Beetle.

I think Janice would need a major media push to be cemented as the major female Supervillain among Spidey's Rogues, especially when his female villains often aren't use that much, if at all. But that seems more ideal then making Black Cat and Silver Sable more villainous, like adaptions have fallen into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she's definitely one of the more ambitious members of the super-villain freshman class (Zeke Stane, Parker Robbins, etc). there aren't that many under 30 making big moves. of course, i have no idea how old Janice is. she presumably went to law school. average age of a graduate is 24. her dialogue is very millenial. but that might be a nick spencer thing.
    I figure she's the same age as Randy, if only because thematically I like the idea of Robbie and Tombstone having kids the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wish that they had their own series.
    Another SFOS with this crew would be awesome! Spencer just might get the go ahead from the stiffs up top. The SFOS was very successful. Add these ladies to the original crew and it might be even bigger.

Looks like these ladies need more practice. Pete looks like he’s mopping the floor with them. Fred is an ass in any situation. “I got your back” as he stands there letting Pete do all of the fighting. He’s hilarious. Looks like another fun issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Looks like these ladies need more practice. Pete looks like he’s mopping the floor with them. Fred is an ass in any situation. “I got your back” as he stands there letting Pete do all of the fighting. He’s hilarious. Looks like another fun issue.
    To be fair, most of them have been minor nuisances to him on their own so it's not that surprising. Especially when Spencer writes Peter as actually competent when it comes to being Spider-Man.

just darned bizarre, overall. Just what were the group doing when Spidey arrived anyway?
    #spideypunchingwomenisicky

My only problem with this team is that it almost all femmale versions of Spidey's more famous villains (and the exception is a joke). I hope in the end Janice recruits more villains, like Shriek, Screwball, Delilah, Coldheart, Stunner, some of the Femme Fatales, Nocturne and even Corona (I miss this one).

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    My only problem with this team is that it almost all femmale versions of Spidey's more famous villains (and the exception is a joke). I hope in the end Janice recruits more villains, like Shriek, Screwball, Delilah, Coldheart, Stunner, some of the Femme Fatales, Nocturne and even Corona (I miss this one).
    Good list! Yeah, get Shriek and Stunner in here and I'll be fully on board! That could actually pose more of a threat to Spidey.

when syndicate vs savage six