Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think at this point, Lady Beetle is shaping up to be bigger than the original Beetle, and she is now the major female super-villain in Spider-Man's rogues (historically, as Janice pointed out last issue, very much a boy's club).

Spencer has done wonderfully with her, showing a lot of shades to her without redeeming her or making her heroic. Beetle will never be a good guy, but she is always going to be fun to see.
    Considering her secret identity is a lawyer, I think she'd be fun to see in either Daredevil or a She-Hulk solo book. Because Matt and Jennifer are also lawyers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    My only problem with this team is that it almost all femmale versions of Spidey's more famous villains (and the exception is a joke). I hope in the end Janice recruits more villains, like Shriek, Screwball, Delilah, Coldheart, Stunner, some of the Femme Fatales, Nocturne and even Corona (I miss this one).
    Lady Stilt-Man!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    when syndicate vs savage six
    The Savage six vs Avengers
    The Syndicate vs The X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    My only problem with this team is that it almost all femmale versions of Spidey's more famous villains (and the exception is a joke). I hope in the end Janice recruits more villains, like Shriek, Screwball, Delilah, Coldheart, Stunner, some of the Femme Fatales, Nocturne and even Corona (I miss this one).
    I could see them hiring Screwball for smash and grab and theft stuff since I doubt Black Cat would want much to do with them.

She definitely can't take Spidey in a fight any more then these other women can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    when syndicate vs savage six
    It does kind of feel like Spencer might be building up to some kind of war there.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Considering her secret identity is a lawyer, I think she'd be fun to see in either Daredevil or a She-Hulk solo book. Because Matt and Jennifer are also lawyers.
    Pretty sure that she's appeared opposite at least one of those characters; if not both. She was the opposing attorney when Jennifer defended Scott Lang.

Edit...found her opposing Murdock

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.

They need Quicksand, Ana Kraven, and Stunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Pretty sure that she's appeared opposite at least one of those characters; if not both. She was the opposing attorney when Jennifer defended Scott Lang.
    and she beat daredevil in court in the superior foes fill-in issue
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

What about Joystick? She hasn't been seen in comics since her stint with the Thunderbolts under Fabian Nicieza's pen, and her "in it for the thrills and the challenge" persona would provide a very fun dynamic to play against Spider-Man and/or with the Sinister Syndicate.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I always forget Joystick, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! She would be a good addition too.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    What about Joystick? She hasn't been seen in comics since her stint with the Thunderbolts under Fabian Nicieza's pen, and her "in it for the thrills and the challenge" persona would provide a very fun dynamic to play against Spider-Man and/or with the Sinister Syndicate.
    Joystick is formidable. She busted up Speed Demon pretty good. Loved Fabian’s Thunderbolts army.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Lady Stilt-Man!
    aaaaaah spencer wrote her so well
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Outside female villains would work best like Titania, Man-Killer and Lady Deathstrike...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Outside female villains would work best like Titania, Man-Killer and Lady Deathstrike...
    why? Titania's a member of Alpha Flight. the goals of the syndicate would seem to be at odds with Lady Deathstrike's normal modus operandi. she's certainly not a bank robber or organized crime figure. and i'm pretty sure that Man-Killer is dead; killed right before Secret Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    thematically, she was replaced by Screwball.

Bombshell (Lori) on this team would be great . While Miles has the younger Bombshell, Peter could have the older one.
    Last edited by Hugo Strange; 08-12-2019 at 05:52 AM.