Talking MCU Loki vs Raimi Green Goblin

MCU Loki vs Raimi Green Goblin

Standard equipment for both

Loki should take this. Don’t see Osborn being able to hurt him, but Laufeyson should be able to stab him with his illusions/stealth.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

They're not far apart in physicals imo, so it turns into bombs and glider vs illusions.

I'm gonna go llusions, and Loki getting a nice stab in at the right time.

Edit: Maybe gobby can throw enough bombs at Loki (and nab him with the disintegration one) but that's his only winning move.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I don't see how Goblin even stands a chance

Loki should be able to tank most if anything Goblin has, Loki has illusions for defense and ice magic for offense, and although its not his preference, he can do ok in close combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I don't see how Goblin even stands a chance

Loki should be able to tank most if anything Goblin has, Loki has illusions for defense and ice magic for offense, and although its not his preference, he can do ok in close combat.
    Well, Goblin has greater firepower and superior maneuverability due to flight. He has a sword of indeterminate sharpness and those sphere-shaped shurikens that are sharp enough to cut Spidey. Loki's illusions will be a problem; those AoE globes should help a bit with that.