Thread: Supergirl #33

Now that the TV Supergirl has pants I wonder if the comic book Supergirl is going to get pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Now that the TV Supergirl has pants I wonder if the comic book Supergirl is going to get pants?
    Comic Supergirl doesn't need to film in Vancouver, so I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Comic Supergirl doesn't need to film in Vancouver, so I doubt it.
    I was just wondering. Because when TV Supergirl got a skirt they changed the New 52 costume into one with a skirt. It seemed like the comic books were following the TV show.
    They did go with a blue skirt later on though, I guess to sort of set the comic books apart from the TV show.

I was just wondering. Because when TV Supergirl got a skirt they changed the New 52 costume into one with a skirt. It seemed like the comic books were following the TV show.
    They did go with a blue skirt later on though, I guess to sort of set the comic books apart from the TV show.
    They went with more of a blue dress, ala the classic Supergirl costume.

Probably not. They did just show her with pants in a recent issue #29. Here's the pic.

Mighty Member

So that means no superman and supergirl on Wednesday because the cover dosnt reflect the inside or are they shipping it anyway a little confused

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    So that means no superman and supergirl on Wednesday because the cover dosnt reflect the inside or are they shipping it anyway a little confused
    They are being shipped, but shops are supposed to destroy them if they get them and not sell them. New copies will be shipped out to shops later this month. Superman is coming out August 28th. Supergirl September 4th.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    They are being shipped, but shops are supposed to destroy them if they get them and not sell them. New copies will be shipped out to shops later this month. Superman is coming out August 28th. Supergirl September 4th.
    there are several copies on ebay now, so much for DC getting retailers to do that lol

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    Probably not. They did just show her with pants in a recent issue #29. Here's the pic.

This is her casual look. Definitely not her main costume.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Kevin Maguire's really getting the hang of drawing Jon. His very first image a few issues ago was kind of rough and awkward, but man, his version is second to only Sook, for me, right now. His Superman is always, always on point, but it's actually his Zod that steals the show for me in this preview. So often I find that artist go a little too ham when it comes to making Zod look clearly evil. It gets so bad that it feels like he couldn't function outside of a combat situation. But Maguire's wonderful character acting makes Zod look like he's actually in the room rather than feeling like a cutout from a poster.

Can't wait to see Maguire fill in on the main Superman book. That'll be fantastic.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.