Default Time Trapper (DC) Vs Saturn (Saint Seiya Omega)

The Living Embodiment of time vs The God of time. Space and Time tremble as All reality converges in this battle.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Does Saturn have any universe-level feats?

Because Time Trapper once created an entire duplicate universe from an infinitesimal sliver of time. Then he "pruned" it to leave only two worlds, Earth and Krypton. Then he altered Superboy so he was at pre-crisis Kryptonian power level when the template universe that Superboy was created from only had post-crisis Kryptonian power levels.

So, universe-level feats of creation and destruction, and permanently transforming a post-crisis Kryptonian to pre-crisis levels.

What's Saturn got on that level?
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 08-10-2019 at 12:22 PM. Reason: spell-check demons

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Does Saturn have any universe-level feats?

Because Time Trapper once created an entire duplicate universe from an infinitesimal sliver of time. Then he "pruned" it to leave only two worlds, Earth and Krypton. Then he altered Superboy so he was at pre-crisis Kryptonian power level when the template universe that Superboy was created from only had post-crisis Kryptonian power levels.

So, universe-level feats of creation and destruction, and permanently transforming a post-crisis Kryptonian to pre-crisis levels.

What's Saturn got on that level?

Saturn did stop time for the Entire Universe.

https://i.imgur.com/EaMz3dA.png
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Saturn did stop time for the Entire Universe.

https://i.imgur.com/EaMz3dA.png
    I remember being impressed at the time about how that guy, unlike any other series villain I remember, was never legitimately defeated by any existing power or assemblage of powers imaginable or available. Only deciding to stand down out of emotional connection to the protagonists, and only deciding to keep their final attack chest scar out of respect when he was otherwise shown as some completely immortal be all end all of Gods, easily healing a chest stab from a specifically God killing weapon and recreating his shattered super armor instantly on a whim.