Default The Zeo Rangers take on their Sentai counterparts.

The Zeo Power Rangers take on their Super Sentai counterparts, the Ohrangers.

Round I) Unmorphed, H2H.

Round II) Morphed, fully armed.

Round III) All Zords.

*This scenario includes Jason, the original Red Ranger because he does become the Zeo Gold Ranger, at least temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    The Zeo Power Rangers take on their Super Sentai counterparts, the Ohrangers.

Round I) Unmorphed, H2H.

Round II) Morphed, fully armed.

Round III) All Zords.

*This scenario includes Jason, the original Red Ranger because he does become the Zeo Gold Ranger, at least temporarily.

Round 1: The drawback for the Ohrangers is that, if Jason is included, so too is his counterpart, and he's a little twerp kid. However, they are also military trained (except the kid). The Zeo Rangers' saving grace is their h2h prowess, and their lineup also boasts perhaps four of the greatest h2h unmorphed fighters in PR history. The Zeo Rangers have the strength and feats to pull off a win here.

Round 2: Now things switch up. The Ohrangers' military training comes in, but they also made more use of their various powers and weapons. Simply put, the Ohrangers know their powers better. They win.

Round 3: I think all Zord footage from Zeo is direct sentai (some seasons, including MMPR 2 and 3, had some original footage here and there), so anything Zeo does, the Ohrangers can do. But on that token as well, the Ohrangers have more footage and thus more feats. I'd have to rewatch, but I also wonder too if the Ohrangers' mechas were tougher (the same way Daiyzujin is tougher than the MMPR Megazord, due to how PR wrote their scripts). But as it is, I'd give it to the Ohrangers.