Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I’ve found the exact opposite to be true. Introverts like their own business, extroverts insist everyone gives them attention all the time, including introverts. Plus they have an annoying habit of trying to “fix” people
    I was speaking as an introvert.

Oh sorry completely misread that. And now I read it again I couldn’t agree more

I describe myself as an ambivert.

The last few parties I have been to, I always found myself talking with people and having a good time. After a while, though, I would excuse myself from the group for a few minutes to have some 'me' time. After that, I would go back to the group and talk some more. Because I am a massive talker I probably seem like much more of an extrovert than I actually am, though, if you subscribe to the idea that this is all on a spectrum, then I would probably teeter slightly to the extroverted side.

However, while I can talk to pretty much anyone I come across, I usually don't initiate conversation. Once they initiate that conversation, though, it's game over for them, as, like I said, I talk a lot. These days I have been working on talking less, surprisingly.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York